You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:45pm

Crypto-stuff :P

Anyone mining some crypto currency?
Any experience to share? :D

My setup sucks so can't mine, just curious if someone is and actually earn on it :D

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 5:15am

A buddy of mine bought Bitcoins in 2011 when they were around 100 bucks... not many (at least he says so) and never sold... there was a CEO of some big company who said he will cut his balls (that is a quotation) if Bitcoins don't reach 20.000$ per unit by the end of 2019 .. so he said he wont sell before that price :lol: He actually offered me the possibility to buy some at one point but I refused... could say it wasn't the best idea I ever had.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 3:01pm

I use nicehash, runs on windows and mines alt coins with GPU. running 6 1070 nvidia cards and making about $600 per month, bitcoin price dropped since December, I was making about $1000 last year per month. Hoping price will shoot up again

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 3:43pm

A buddy of mine bought Bitcoins in 2011 when they were around 100 bucks... not many (at least he says so) and never sold... there was a CEO of some big company who said he will cut his balls (that is a quotation) if Bitcoins don't reach 20.000$ per unit by the end of 2019 .. so he said he wont sell before that price :lol: He actually offered me the possibility to buy some at one point but I refused... could say it wasn't the best idea I ever had.

Yeah, back then it was all starting so noone bothered or knew the money in it :lol:

I use nicehash, runs on windows and mines alt coins with GPU. running 6 1070 nvidia cards and making about $600 per month, bitcoin price dropped since December, I was making about $1000 last year per month. Hoping price will shoot up again

:king:

Is it 600$ profit with excluding electricity cost? 20$ per day tho seems like a good invest ^^
My old good GTX 660 with nicehash was established to bring me 0.07$ per day :lol: :lol: :lol: Id prolly lose more on electricity bill

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 4:31pm

about $100 per month per rig...currently getting electricity for free, in a shared server room with aircon...:) score :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 4:45pm

So lucky :lol: Maybe one day I will invest in it as well :lol: