You are not logged in.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 6:31am

Reputation idea

My idea is simple:
Division in reputations according to BFs (or BFs alike).

I don't mean exactly or BFs, because we have Underground Knights for basic BFs, however I believe that this is not enough to make people queue to BFs.
You see usually on lower levels there is more arenas, ccs, temples, and one of the reasons is that usually rerollers want to be done with the UK reputation asap. Valour has become very easy, lots of different pots, less exp with better equipment and statues so people get to the cap and either don't queue or try hard to get scalps.
This is the case for those 3 basic BFs.

However we have some other BFs that although having some benefits are usually not enough and pretty dead. On low levels unless there is a super duper weekend event tallars won't run, chaotics won't run, bah I won't even say anything about torunament that actually never starts (Besides the point of the idea, I just came up with something additional to consider: No-break and double valour weekend in torunament :p).

In order to make the BFs more needed and more important, I'd like to propose reputations for some of them. Benefits of the rep besides RR would have to be established by administration and so on, but it's a minor problem.

All in all, we could make reputations like:
- Chaotic Battles reputation
- Equals reputation
- Tallars reputation
(Maybe more, maybe less, those are just examples)

Most of all, the biggest benefit would be brining people back to some of those BFs, at least for the rep if they don't need valour/armour etc etc.

It's just an idea, I don't know if it's good or bad, it probably would have some drawbacks like people trying to rig them, but it all can be monitored, as far as I know there is one team on both sides to do that :P

People comment and let's see what you think ^^

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:14am

however much i love rep, not too much should be added that increases rep rating, valor already too easy, making RR easier would just mean everything is easy.
any new reps should have their own rewards structure that doesnt unbalence things.
do think it could help though, un fortunatly only for as long as ppl work the rep, therefore it should be slow and hard

Monday, March 26th 2018, 9:02am

Chaotic runs everyday all day from lv 11 - 15, I think the incentive for getting chaotic tokens are more than enough.
I think it only influence lower levels

Equals reputation - not much love for that battlefield, but I wouldn't oppose the idea

Halls will always run only when no break event is active. I can't see this changing not even if you get rep out of it, I might be wrong

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, March 26th 2018, 9:04am

make the rep only availanble on ordinary days, not no break, so people have the choice of double valor and noo break, or rep

Monday, March 26th 2018, 11:41am

As I proposed earlier, the best idea to make BFs active is to put a minimum and max cap on how you can earn valour at each level from each source.

For example (Min - Max). These % are only for reference and it can be adjusted to best suit the level groups.

Arena - 10% - 20%
Temple - 10% - 20%
CC - 10% - 20%
Tallar - 10% - 20%
Chaotic - 5% - 15%
Abyss (for higher levels) - 5% - 10%
Plateau - 5% - 20%
Enemy Land Raid - 5% - 20%
Other Sources - 0% - 5%

I strongly believe that this will help to revive all kind of battlefields to some extent.

And of course, please remove all double valour events and potions. I dont mind making all BF as non-break, if it will attract the people. Also can think about getting 1.5 times of glory, once you are capped for the respective battlefields.

Thanks......RR

Monday, March 26th 2018, 12:01pm

restricting valor in that way wont encourage bf, itll just make sure bf ppl have maxed on like arena and plat will die out too

Monday, March 26th 2018, 4:53pm

Well it could be one additional rep, doesn't have to be many and making it actually tough wouldn't be hurtful...
I mean let's say 5 rep per chaotic/tallar win (for tallar it could be rewarded to first 3 places for example), after hitting 1000 rep, it would change to 2 rep per win till 2000 and then 1 rep per win till 3000.
That's 1700 BFs you would need to win, it would definitely take some time...

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:35pm

Tallar first three places for rep sounds like a poor idea, nobody is ever gonna get enough rep because they'll be capped too fast and relegated to the last few places.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:43pm

Perhaps if someone got capped would have to do chaotics :lol: Or it could be done via glory/damage ^^

Monday, March 26th 2018, 9:08pm

Perhaps, yeah. I do like the idea of promoting other BFs more, don't get me wrong. Tallar is the most fun I have playing this game but I only get them every three weeks, would be nice if there were more carrots to draw people in.