You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 6:16pm

Trivia Tuesday

Hello!

I was thinking about trying to make the game a little extra fun tomorrow for all you trivia-enthusiasts
So at around 20:00 tomorrow in Dartrong city I'm going to ask none-game related questions and whoever gives me the right answer will receive 1gold/correct answer ... might also do other prizes like 10 Skulls or so to save my wallet ballance... :bllll:
And whoever receives 8 (because I like the number 8) answers correctly will receive the final prize of a 5 diamond certificate.

This little event is for any magmar or human (provided they can make it to dartrong city alive and I can read what they say ?( ) who wants to join in on the fun.

For Administration
I am guessing this isnt against the rules since the prizes arent worth enough to cross a powerlvling threshold? <3 so please dont poop on my party :kiss2:

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:06pm

you may find Lisad not agreing with this if you haven't talked to her before... like she closed Acro's little forum game... and my guess is it wasn't because she's against entertainment but because she doesn't like those prizes freely given by players.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:07pm

oh.. and I'm not saying it will be forbidden, it's just my guess considering her past actions.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:27pm

you may find Lisad not agreing with this if you haven't talked to her before... like she closed Acro's little forum game... and my guess is it wasn't because she's against entertainment but because she doesn't like those prizes freely given by players.
But players are allowed to gift other players things for way more gold :O ... whats the harm in a little trivia fun...

she is free to give them other prizes if she doesnt like the ones I can offer :P

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:37pm

I think the correct procedure is to ask Lisad in advance you would like to do something like this and schedule it accordingly
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:48pm

time to switch race :thumbsup:

Monday, March 26th 2018, 10:17pm

I think the correct procedure is to ask Lisad in advance you would like to do something like this and schedule it accordingly
Had no Idea there would be some sort of procedure for this... Its not intended to be a giant thing... Its probably just going to be some fun for a few lower lvls who might be interested...

well a few lower lvls and Akyr after he changes race :D

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 6:06pm

I'd advice everyone who wants to organize any sort of event to consult it with me beforehand.

This one's approved, though, go ahead.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 8:42pm

I'd advice everyone who wants to organize any sort of event to consult it with me beforehand.

This one's approved, though, go ahead.
Thank you <3 :kiss2: Appreciate it alot!

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 9:54pm

Thank you who participated <3 Was a fun little Trivia!

And congratulations to The Chicken Man for being a hearty devil playing double or nothing after winning and even managing to cross the road with a 10 Diamond Cert with a little help from the audience :nocash: :drink:

<3 until next time!

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 10:17pm

It was really fun! Thank you :D