You are not logged in.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 11:13am

Giveaway Wednesday

Hey guise I have an original idea of starting a Giveaway Wednesday, the main goal of this event is to ask questions to everyone and then give absolutely nothing, not even 1 copper to the winner. I think this'll be a very good event admins pls let me do it tyvm.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 10:39am

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 8:37pm

I'm certain Gandi never used the word 'Bro' in that context or in any other context.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:17am

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:18am

What a pity, it didn't work as expected

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:21am

Oh wait it did lol, at first it was too big for the post, don't mind my last two posts, that quote from MLK is 100% legit. So your wrong arion and thats irrelevant lmao