You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 4:10pm

[OTHER] Birds

Weekly knowledge test: 30/03/2018-05/04/2018

There are several types of "chicken" in game. How many different do you know and which one is your favourite?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Apr 6th 2018, 11:59am)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:33pm

As far as I know there are: Roc, Corvus and Flamboyant Little Gryphon.
As monsters there is:
Roc [16]
Rainbow Roc [17]

As a superbeing there is:
Shaissar [20]

As a pet there is:
Roc Bird
Flamboyant Little Gryphon

As a statuette there is:
Crimson Roc

As a mount there is:
Corvus [5]
Golden Feathered Corvus [8]
Steel-Beaked Corvus/Iron-Breast Corvus/Light-Winged Corvus [11]

As an event monster there is:
Wild Corvus [1] for Seasonal Event "May Mess"

My Favourite one is Iron-Breast Corvus because my favourite colour is blue and well, it has blue gems on it as well as half-blue-half-yellow coloured amulet.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:41pm

For the mounts you have the corvus type, golden gird, and 3 seperate mage bird with different features that corresponds the the class of the mage
theres also the wild corvus in the berry event, i think its a bit of animal cruelty if you ask me because the stage basically tells us to beat the life out of the birds so we can get berries

next up we have the pets: you have little owl, gur bird, roc bird, and the gryphon you can get from the IOU event

for mobs: roc and rainbow roc, and then theres the evil god infested one Shaissar, no wonder its always angry

crimson roc from our statuette but i have to say its more of a meat shield than an actual summon

last one is...the Chicken XD from the even Barn rumble, where you have to help the farmer pick them up and put it in the barn. although i wonder why theres no "eat" option when i have extra chickens

favorite of mine are the corvus type when i fight against them, one of their attack it basically screams at you. the last time i seen damage by scream was from DD haha

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 2:49am

add in the turkey legs found in the shop. there must be turkeys too.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:13am

There are several types of "chicken" in game. How many different do you know and which one is your favourite?

1. Chicken

2. Dharog

3. The Chicken Man (player magmar)

4. ofc, the Roc summon, my Roc III

ps. Turkey leg in shop... very funny :lol:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:59am

my favorite is No.1 :P

1. Chicken

2. Dharog

3. The Chicken Man (player magmar)

4. ofc, the Roc summon, my Roc III

ps. Turkey leg in shop... very funny :lol:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 12:13pm

Monsters:
Gargoyle, Grim gargoyle, Roc, Rainbow Roc, Varranga, Sigreds are just some examples

Superbeings:
Shaissar, Harcide (little and big)

Pets:
Roc Bird, Flamboyant Little Gryphon, Sigred, Harcide

than there is an event where you have to take the escaped chicken and put it back inside its "chest", you get also the achievement
404 not found

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 12:27pm

The only real chicken in the world of Feo can be found in the Rumble in the Barn event, in Paradise Corner.
http://warofdragons.com/achievement_info.php?id=1104

In any case the metaphor of chicken is very common to define a certain type of players, magmar and humans, but I do not mention anyone to not be offensive.