You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 4:44pm

Agudar's fifth feat of valour

hello everyone, anyone know if this quest can be completed with sparks? heard that from many players, but personally i cannot see that option. a friend also asked around and got a lot of different replies, some saying it cannot and some others with a different number of sparks required :D .
does anyone know that?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 6:42pm

I don't think so, no.

You can do the initiation quests but a far as I know it's not possible to do agudar's feats with sparks.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 1:03am

:no2: Arena feat can't be done with Sparks.
Many things have lost sense, the game is completely different, but at least Feats haven't lost their sense so even PayPalers have to do some work within game in order to make all feats achieved.
However, each Spark can give you 100 points of UK reputation and 10pcs of Sparks would give you Red Badge. On the other hand, at your level, there is no way to finish Arena feat due to inactivity of BFs.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:10am

is 20 sparks for red plus scalps and coals
404 not found

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 12:30am

hello everyone, anyone know if this quest can be completed with sparks? heard that from many players, but personally i cannot see that option. a friend also asked around and got a lot of different replies, some saying it cannot and some others with a different number of sparks required :D .
does anyone know that?

Sparks cant be used to complete any of the feats (lvl3 Agudar Feats, lvl7 Ancient Hero Feats or lvl16 Faceless quests), they can be used for increase reputation or gain worship/red medals.

More here: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=144

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 3:07pm

thank you all guys :worship: then i should forgot that quest ;(
and no mihawk, now quest is possible only for paypallers even if it cannot be finished with sparks.
when i returned game i was a complete noob with 5/8 purple armors, some with maxed rune, against guys with maxed talents, symbols etc and was very hard to win an arena