You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:08pm

Recipies and Quests outdated

Hey!

I was just wondering if there are any plans on redoing some recipies and quest rewards since alot of them you lose more money handing in the resources required than the reward you get.

just to mention some examples... The Galmachar helmet quest ... helmet costs less to buy than the required resources to hand in with galmachar helmet...

Recipies for giant ... Strong giant recipie u have buy the flask for 2s each (which is the problem, too expencive) and u need 5 flasks(10s) + 1 emerald dust (negliegable cost) and 1 collected lotus(8-10s each) to make 5 giants...

total cost about 18-20s to create 5 blue giants ... which is about 3.5s-4s cost of making one giant.
And the cost at which people buy blue giants is about 2-3s/giant ...

you lose even more money if you trying to make a living by selling gray or green giants lol ...

then you also have the ludial quest to get purple cuisses... the ludials are bought from fair for about 1.2g or so? and u need about 100 something to get lvl 3 cuisses? ... 120g for purple cuisses?

these are just some examples at the top of my head...

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:40pm

The Galmachar helmet quest: in the past, a long time ago, the green helmet cost X 3-4 time more than the current price. The quest made sense then.

The giant price: the prices of the giants collapse when there are so many people who droppings them from the monsters and sell them immediately for space problems (naked hunter a good part, I think), and does not produce them. In the past, the giants were more expensive at auction. In any case, the costs of the ampoules are exaggerated and do not help the producers.

The purple cuisses lev 3 you can easily make them with Symbol of Harvest, the problem are liv 6 that if I understand correctly you can do only with 300 ludiel. if I'm wrong, let me know, I look for them: P

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 8:28pm

So by the sound of it these things are outdated and need to be looked on and changed. and you can get lvl 6 cuisses with IOUS aswell...

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 10:41pm

whit IOU only cuirass, not cuisses...it's right?