You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 10:50pm

Please give us something :(

-Chaotic weekends
-Mirror
-Wheel
-Artful items
-Seasonal event results
-GBs
-Luck glow sum up
-Chests
-Jesters
-Seasonal event start
-Diamond sales
-Luck glow
-Tallars
-Diamond sales
-Chaotics
-Fair
-Diamond sales
-Magic moulds
few more events and again from the start, constantly same thing

Please, give us something...
Anything but the tedious diamond sales, gambling events and forever same weekends...

There are so many entertaining things to do, they just need to be started, it can't be that hard...
-Faeo under darkness
-Crossed swords
-New brotherhood event

Or any of the older events :cry: :cry: Anything that will break the empty routine

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 11:30pm

I pray they flick the switch for Sheara's Challenges soon, just pretty please wait until after my exams

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 3:20pm

yeah, just bring back the events that disappeared since lososerg came. just bring back the old forgot events if you dont want to invest for creating new ones. it would bring some life in the game :) . it's so easy and it would keep players playing the game

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:29pm

-Chaotic weekends
-Mirror
-Wheel
-Artful items
-Seasonal event results
-GBs
-Luck glow sum up
-Chests
-Jesters
-Seasonal event start
-Diamond sales
-Luck glow
-Tallars
-Diamond sales
-Chaotics
-Fair
-Diamond sales
-Magic moulds

Anything but the tedious diamond sales, gambling events and forever same weekends...

There are so many entertaining things to do, they just need to be started, it can't be that hard...
-Faeo under darkness
-Crossed swords
-New brotherhood event

Or any of the older events :cry: :cry: Anything that will break the empty routine
-Chaotic weekends
-Mirror
-Wheel
-Artful items
-Seasonal event results
-GBs
-Luck glow sum up
-Chests
-Jesters
-Seasonal event start
-Diamond sales
-Luck glow
-Tallars
-Diamond sales
-Chaotics
-Fair
-Diamond sales
-Magic moulds
-Faeo under darkness
-Crossed swords
-New brotherhood event
Or any of the older events Anything that will break the empty routine
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Monday, April 16th 2018, 12:05am

Nah, don't give nothing. The game is dead, because it must be dead! :lol:
If admins wanted to revive this game they would do something interesting looooong time ago. .well:

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:18am

I dont blame Admins, Lisad is great.

The blame should be pointed to my.com policies that is being enforced.
My.com has a huge list of games on their home page, for the life of me I do not understand why you would not promote one of your games there? makes no sense, even if only 20 people clicked on game and said: " hey lets check this game out ". New faces is always welcome and one guy out of every 100 might stick around and play everyday

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, April 16th 2018, 3:35pm

@BK

"what is the definition of insanity? "

People: We want new event or some fun or something
Admins: Let's give them new diamond currency <3

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:27pm

Well, some responsibility has to be taken by the admins. For example, the german server had the King Eloah questline/event implemented and finished years ago; ours just gave us the very first part, and then did what's happening now - recycled goldsink and diamond events over and over. Since I don't follow events on other servers closely, I don't know what else we might have missed.

Now and then, I come across bits and pieces of unkown events. Like this thing. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=24310

"Chocolate Time Event"

I want a chocolate time event...
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 4:23pm

Bring back Dragon insignia event!