You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:45pm

Lisad, a quick question about weekends

Hi Lisad,

Quick question for you about tallar event every 3rd weekend. If you look at the stats, there is no tallar happening at 16+. None. I think at 17, there has been one in the past 4 weekends of tallar. That's 1 every 12 weeks. Listen, I understand that it's the players faults if we don't queue. I'm not blaming you or the other admins for this. Not at all. You make an event available to us and we are not doing it, same could be said for crucibles for example. However, with that said, the fact is that tallar weekend event is completely useless. It's just not happening at 16+.

So my question is: is there anyways you could change once in a while the tallar event with let's say temple or arena event?

I guarantee you that there will be most likely more people doing temples and arenas than tallars. It's just tough to get 10 people to queue at once.

Again, I'm not blaming you for this. It's 100% the players fault but tallar doesn't work. No one queues at 16+ so why do you keep putting it on every 3rd weekend? makes no sense to me. Could we do a change to arenas or temples?

Please.....thank you.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:19pm

We do an events rotation every week. Lately we've been adding some new weekend events as you may have noticed. Hopefully, that will help to increase some activity.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:08pm

PvE events its what game need.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:18pm

We do an events rotation every week. Lately we've been adding some new weekend events as you may have noticed. Hopefully, that will help to increase some activity.

Yeah, I saw that and it was great. Thank you very much for hearing us and doing something about it.

Cheers Lisad. :beer: