You are not logged in.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 1:58pm

the worst is that you can't resell the daily gift you get from necrus or unarious chest :lol:
I rely on those money to develop my char
404 not found

Friday, April 27th 2018, 2:20pm

the worst is that you can't resell the daily gift you get from necrus or unarious chest :lol:

Friday, April 27th 2018, 2:58pm

2 more updates and we must make a group for rage 8|
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:26pm

iam learn tactic for kill lol

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:58pm

my issue with this is those changes are making it even harder for the average/below average/bad toons. If the good players are having a tougher time killing them, how the noobs are going to hunt now?

They think they level the field but all they do is actually making it harder for the not so good players.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:33pm

hello I agree with the other players with each update this is going to get worse and not only they have reduced the gold that they davan by fight and raised x3 the experience in previous updates that besides this it is no longer almost profitable to hunt you spend gold in blessings and after an hour of hunting almost no benefits are obtained. In the next update we are going to have to pay gold high levels to hunt ?? I do not even want to imagine what will happen when they open level 20

since more and more players are leaving the game and doing things like these, the abandonment of more people will accelerate more and more this every time has less future at this step will come the day and soon to see another player connected you will have to walk 5 uvications

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 11:17pm

This is no lauging matter, small changes like this makes a difference for little old me.
When the devs start to simply stop rewards that we've already earned it's a sad state of affairs. Squeezing every little bit of fun or reward from players doesn't go down well.
No wonder the game is so empty of players & getting emptier by the day.
I wish they'd hurry up & close the game & put us all out of our misery now instead of dragging every last penny they can out of the paypallers before they then close it down.

I remember when ownership changed a few years back, people said it would get like this, how right they were. :cry:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 12:58am

mediocrity will always find a mouth to go out of
404 not found

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (May 2nd 2018, 4:30pm)

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:31am

should increase strength zarlogs or something to make it more fun. not to make them - 60% dmg dont find the word to explain how disgusting is to hunt.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:35am

breaking balls. thats is what mobs are. do not want to kill them. it seems like fighting with an HW on block even if has the fight assured. you begging be killed but he enjoying make u losing time that literally kill the desire to hunt

dont know if im the only one. but the only thing that i want from update was new lvl. and it was the only thing they did not add

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 12:00pm

10:50 Your geologist skill level has been restored

Well now I'll try to make money this way (watch the Simpsons) and dig stones lol

hunting is very boring and not profitable, 13-15 lvl makes more money than 19 .. 100%) but we have much more costs for hunting, instances (fairs), etc.

bracelet + bow + triaks is = 200 gold, now to 200 gold you need probably 8 hours hunting lol, I'm not talking about rings, amulets, blessings, sparks, etc ... about crystals 16 lvl I'm silent )))) where to take money on the reputation on merdians idk :)

probably for players like me, (I hunt 1 hour a day, not always) and not only like me lol...the game is over .. let's see what happens ^^
only God can judge me.