You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:43pm

evebt - path to the past

Path to the past 3-20 Heroic 362d 4h 49min

According to a prediction of the ancient sages, in the instant when the stars in a dark sky line up into what is referred to as a planet parade, a magic portal into the distant past will open. Whoever goes through it will end up on a Plateau, where many centuries ago the strongest warriors engaged in furious battles, and should accept a battle. And although opponents are chosen among warriors of the same level groups, the results are always unpredictable! Warriors who want to test their strength in battles on ancient lands do not have to wait for the planet parade. You can go back to the past to fight mighty opponents with the help of the Lords’ Horn. He who sounds that wondrous horn opens up the gates of time for a whole 3 hours. Enter battles with worthy opponents in the lands of the past! It is only up to you whether you return with fame and glory or whether you die on the lifeless Plateau! The event takes place on the Ancient Plateau.
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:47pm

so how to get he horn ?

and is there mob to hun? lol

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 2:07pm

You get a horn when you turn in scalps to the dragon. Small chance each time.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 6:17pm

so how to get he horn ?

and is there mob to hunt * ?

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:52pm

so how to get he horn ?

and is there mob to hunt * ?

Key word ""Scalps"" :yes: :yes: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:56am

event* :bllll:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:13am

You have to kill an endagar and take its horn, that way you can get it. I tried and it worked for me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.