You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 2:05pm

Idea - Jesters

Hello,
Let's start with saying that I am not a jester and let's get it straight because I don't want the thread to end with "You're not a jester, none of your bussiness".

I am a player, sometimes I take part in the competitions, sometimes I don't, depends if I like the initial idea or if the rules suit me.
Like most of the people who like to be creative right?

I'd like to propose anonymous system of voting... but how to do that properly?
I have a simple idea - Jesters create an account, name to be set by you etc.
On this account everyone who wants to participate would send his photo, his text, his anything towards the competition.

And then there would be one jester from the team opening the account and uploading the entries to the contest to the forum with "Player 1: " "Player 2:" "Player 3:" etc etc etc.
This person as the jester who were uploading the photos and knows who is the author won't be participating in the voting for the winners.
Rest of the Jesters team would be responsible for voting and picking the winner without actually knowing the author.

If you want to know why actually I propose it? Most importantly it removes the voting through names and picking who you like more and other mistakes that happened in the past.

Please consider system like this, of course it doesn't have to be like that, it can be any way you find more suitable.
But what I'm asking for is anonymous submitting entries to the quiz. I believe more people might even take part.

Hope this post will give you some more ideas, good luck with future events! And thank you for keeping this game entertaining, at least it's not another diamond bonus event! :lol:

Everyone reading hope you have a nice day :D
Riddle

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:08pm

+1

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:33pm

+100 :speak:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:41pm

anonimity is always good

Friday, May 4th 2018, 4:10pm

No one likes you,deal with it.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 4:16pm

Friday, May 4th 2018, 4:23pm

but events should not be about liking anyone,so basically your creativity does mean nothing,its 1% creativity and other 99% is your friends voting even if they dont like your stuff
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:14pm

We have a saying here: The man who tells the truth is always driven out of nine villages :P

Friday, May 4th 2018, 11:17pm

@-TheRiddle-

I didn't like your idea because I don't like you, so you got a no from me! That's a very baaaaaaaddd idea, very very badddddddd

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 1:16am

Hidden this, hidden that, hidden armor, hidden info, hidden votes, hidden thoughts, what else you're gonna hide? Hide the game?

Useless idea!

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 1:26am

I agree with riddles idea on annonymous entries. Only Lisad should know who submitted them.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 1:29am

liam321 reacting to people actively opposing fairness as opposed to having an easily rigged voting system in place c. 2018

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 1:58am

Hidden this, hidden that, hidden armor, hidden info, hidden votes, hidden thoughts, what else you're gonna hide? Hide the game?

Useless idea!

I'd really like to hide you from forum too : ( Try swearing few times for me so I can report for at least few days peace without you : ( Preety please :embarressed: :worship:

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 2:28am

Useless idea!

Indeed, it sounds like a really useless idea especially after seeing your idea about immos. Oh yea, i almost forgot that bald man idea it was one of the best ideas ever to be brought up in the game. :lol:

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 3:59am

Useless idea!

Indeed, it sounds like a really useless idea especially after seeing your idea about immos. Oh yea, i almost forgot that bald man idea it was one of the best ideas ever to be brought up in the game. :lol:

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 4:12pm

Useless idea!

Idea about immo is good)) How would people ever do it if they can't get in the place where immo is done?))

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 4:20pm

No, I'd like to know who I'm voting for.

-1/10 bad idea, would disagree again.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 4:48pm

But knowing who you're voting for is what makes the contest unfair, might as well just do a popularity poll and actually spare the participants time pouring their efforts for nothing.

+1, contest should be quality based, not "let me beg for votes more than the other guy"

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 5:52pm

Thank you for the input. We will think about it.