You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:38pm

5th place in Tallars and no achievement

Hi.
Tallars finished: http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…344341&finish=1
I still dont have achievement for 5th place. And didnt get it after this Tallars. In summary I see myself on 5th place.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:52pm

I think because somehow i got the 5th place, do not ask, i do not know how also :lol:
22:47 Silent- » lmcsteele: The winner is Naoric [8] . -SweetPain- [8] , cheesa [8] , __Red_Bull__ [8] , Silent- [8] demonstrated enviable steadfastness.
22:47 Silent- » lmcsteele: why i announced in top 5 lol

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 11:48pm

I once took 1st place and also got no achievement for it.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:23am

if you used valor potion during tallaar thats probably why it happened, if you finish tallaar with with prize valor potions you can get a higher rank on the final score but still only get rewarded the place you made before the additional valor got added or something like that

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:50am

Nah, I didn't use valor potion. I thought it's a waste of the potion as you never know if you can finish last fight fast before Halls end, because there are too many idiots who stall even when system says halls end in 1 minute.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 8:22am

i dont think he used a valor pot as hes capped, and gets no valor, my guess is it couldnt give a valor bonus so it didnt count, got bugged out and thought multiple people got 5th

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:41pm

Guys, I wasn't capped back then, I was level 6 champion, and I really did not use valor pot, and I took 1st place. I remember it for 100% because it happened only once to my character. You know good things happened first time are hard to forget. And after I got gladiator rank I couldn't get it the Halls, even though I wanted to, in order to get easy "Reward for Deeds".

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:07pm

@Fox Face
You were on first place in statistics, not in overall ending, someone below you used valour pot - this way he is 2nd in statistics but gains 1st place and all the benefits from it.
So yes, you are right, you didn't have the pot, but someone below you did. And that's how it works as far as I know.

I still don't have achievement for 2nd place coz when I wanted to be 2nd someone below me used val pot and I ended up 3rd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm replying coz it's annoying to read 3 posts when you say the same thing "I did not use val pot" meh

@lord rahl @silent-
You were both capped and got no val, so I guess silent got 5th place either due to damage or experience (she had more of both)