You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:34pm

Prices

mhhhhh what happend we are weaker, we make less money, and ressource fair is more expencive than last time?? ?( ?( ?(

maybe admin can give same price as beofre or maybe lower if possible :embarressed: :embarressed: :embarressed:

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:46pm

Admin always puts high price and calls it special price. Though special price was when veluable gnome coins were around (can't recall exactly) 1.5g and I got my purple helmet for just a few gold, special was when Marvelous Glass (5000 pcs) were 5g and not 10g like now.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:53pm

last few times there were some good bulk discounted deals for diamonds that i liked. Just a shame the best ones are gone this time.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:30pm

Admins just read wrong books :D i suppose something like "How to ruin players" :D

Chapter 1: make them earn less
Chapter 2: rise prices
Chapter 3: ??? <--- maybe remove gold and allow buy only for diamonds? :D

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:20pm

Red merchant medal used to be 375g with previous prices if you buy all from­ shop.

Now it s 1100g, hunger here is disgusting , keep going admins 3300­ g next month you can do this

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:59pm

Please admis open a brothel in dartong I have to sell my ass for continue playing in this game :kiss2:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:19pm

Whatever you call it, there's also a business side to this game. Inflation affects everyone, including companies. They need money to exist so you can play some f2p online game. Anyways i also hate the increasing prices (and I already did my rant, haha, gotcha!), but try to look at things from their perspective.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:31pm

They need players to play too. They can't get money without players. They can't have players without any adds. It's vicious circle.
On RU they have players, they can increase prices coz the community is much much larger.

And additionally imagine that;
All players playing before update could easily make money on mages, went far with that, got money, reps etc. and now new player wants to be able to fight against them. 1. With lower money income 2. With higher prices of items

Fine, they need money and that I agree on with you, but the way they want money, hell no, that just ruins the game more and more.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 11:09pm

That's none of my business, for all I care, the amount of players left is higher than the amount of players playing, the game is still here. None of my business (x2). None of my business (x3). No it's not.
Why is the community larger? Probably because the amount of jailed players are not higher than the players playing the game, and that's probably because the players abide by the rules and don't go to jail over stupid stuff like powerlevelling and bot using, who knows, I don't have any statistics, neither do you.

Why is before and after update situations are a problem anyway, people always adapt to those changes, see anyone complaining about the money drop "regulations" from 3 years ago? Neither can I. Can't do stuff the way you want it? Work harder. Can't adapt to these changes? Bad for you. After all, It's War of Dragons, not Special Snowflakes of Dragons, they can't take their steps back because players don't like it.

Anyways I'm done here, I believe i made myself clear enough.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Frank? He seems to be very silent lately.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 11:42pm

You want statistics?
+-3350 players are "active" on com server
+-4000 players are "active" on de server
+-2950 players are "active" on pl server

+-21350 players are "active" on w1 ru server
+-18800 players are "active" on w2 ru server

That's overall:
+-10300 players "active" on EU servers
+-40150 players "active" on RU servers

Let's say on RU noone gets banned and on EU half of the players got already banned (that ofc couldn't be true, but let's assume)
That would give us numbers without banning:
+-20600 players "active" on EU
+-40150 players "active" on RU

Ofc "active" doesn't need to mean players playing daily, we assume that the players log in at least once a month to make it easier for the counting.

So don't go telling me I don't have statistics, you know that one famous quote about statistics?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

You talk about inflation, you talk about change.
So comes a change and you come with conclusion "people always adapt to those changes"
No, they don't. Change can be hard, change can do lots of damage. And changes can make people quit.

It wouldn't matter if we had newcomers, if the game was advertised, because there would always be someone to play with.
But right now changes that make people quit step by step will finally lead to extinction.

It's sad that you think it's none of your business and sad that you think the steps taken cannot be undone.
We are customers overall, we have the right to voice our opinion about the matter.
While you decide to just move on, others are unhappy and voice it, respect that.

RU admins stated they don't need new blood, that's why they don't have any adds, they are big enough.
I don't see that applying to EU yet we don't have the adds either and what saddens me the most is that admins don't listen to us and don't act upon it to meet at least half way with the customers.

You can be clear, yet you are far from being right, especially from economic point of view cahal.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 4:31am

After thinking a bit I just wanted to add:
The prices came to us from RU, they may have been established according to RU server that I don't know.
We copy prices from RU, we copy their inventions.

So here is my question: Where are good events? Why aren't they copied?
In may 2017 RU already had magical storm, I think it started even earlier march-april maybe.
In april 2017 to may 2017 RU had crossed swords tournament running.
In may 2017 RU had Brotherhood event.
In march 2017 RU had new clan wars starting.
It's may 2018 and RU has Brotherhood event.
It's may 2018 and RU finished Crossed swords tournament.
It's may 2018 and RU has clan wars running.

I could probably come up with more stuff that we don't get. Why do we get higher prices and money income from mobs gets lowered if we don't get anything good as compensate? No events at all.
Excuse me, we got one event that was supposed to be fun, May Battles, completly bugged and noone looked into it. Now we got Trophy Hunters and that's good step, that's something we didn't have, but still it was bugged for mages. I mean come on...

We're being treated like trash here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:58am

hi,

yep the blue shadow went from 22.5g for 10 pcs to 50g for the same...
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 3:36pm

There she goes on her drama queening again. It must be too hard for you to gather your statistics by literally opening the ratings. However, by doing this you managed to piss me off, I'll give you that. You can be sure of this one thing: You and your whole clan will pay for your behaviour here, you've crossed the line this time.

But first, let me explain what is wrong with your way of thinking because of your rants filled with nonsense just so you can look right and get the public support: You can't be sure how many of those in the ratings are playing or not, some of them if not most of them don't play, nobody knows why they log in or not.

Want to see how many active people are in here? Do a simple poll, the number of voters will give you the approximate number of people playing the game actively. (Then again we all know how polls work, people push each other to vote) Don't hide behind the fact of "logging in at least once a month".

No, I don't go to internet to look for quotes, you might as well stop acting as if you're some sort of highly intellectual, 200 IQ Rick & Morty watching, fedora wearing women respecter. Nobody's buying it.

If changes make people quit, you might as well quit after all this moaning, you're the only person here who talks like the game is some sort of dystopia yet you keep playing, why bother, nobody cares, cheesus.

Again, none of my business if the game doesn't exist.
No, It's none of my business, I'm not a game administrator, nor am I a my.com employee. It's their job to think about the game, that's what they get paid for.
Respect is gained, not given. Prove yourself worthy of respect and you will eventually get it. Though, I didn't disrespect anyone's opinion in my first post anyway, you came looking for trouble.

You're just sad that nobody's being your puppet and doing whatever you want them to do, face it. Want the game to have ads? Use your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, whatever the hell account to promote the game yourself, but you will want to get paid for it, so do the ad companies and people who promote stuff.

Absolutely cry more about my "economic point of view"

The game belongs to mail.ru what are you talking about, it's originally called Legenda: Nasledie Drakonov or something like that, server doesn't copy from ru, it gets updated to ru's standards on some points.

Here is your answer: Just because they are not placed here does not mean they will not be here in future. Here is my prediction: as soon as they get the event here and if just 1 small thing goes wrong you'll be crying here in forums immediately just like you do every time.

None of my business (x5 or something? I lost the count)

If you think you're being treated like trash, then you can simply leave, nobody's holding you against your will here.

Long story short:

Want to improve the game? Apply for my.com internship or something, i don't care, nobody cares about your "game is dying and only i can save it" agenda.

But for all your complainings, I'll do you one better: Admins please remove every new stuff you gave us here and turn the game back to its 2007 or something times, it was the best, I loved getting 40 evil eyes in a single rage but having nowhere to spend them, I also loved higher money drops but nothing to buy and all. Those were the best times, we're playing in the wrong generation.

I wasn't going to post this, but you forced me to, anyways I'm done here.

Also I'd love to share this wise quote with all of you people because I want to show you I can use a search engine:

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do"
-Oscar Gamble

pssst. check the meaning of satire.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 5:39pm

xD
1. I don't watch Rick and Morty, never did, tho from your other posts I assume that you do.
2. If it's none of your business and you don't care why are you even bothering to reply to threads?
If I'm just "moaning" and it doesn't matter to you just go away and don't care somewhere else instead of showing it around...
You're changing into Fox Face "I don't care but I will make a post about it"
3. I specifically stated "log in once a month" - why doesn't it influence the statistics? Because it's same case for RU and EU servers, both here and there are people who just log in and log our for nothing once a month.
But that's too hard for you to understand I guess.
4. Adds pricy? What about stupid add on my.com site? That costs too? The site is already lunched, it has games on it and it's paid for, they could just add WoD but no. The adds don't have to be pricy in fact they don't need to cost at all.
5. Last but not least. Threats? Wow, you're going low man, really low.

I'm done feeding the troll, you have my word, I won't address any of my posts towards you. Pointless and stupid if each time you turn it into attack on each other.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:09pm

i think prices, the way they are now are fair. before everyone complained reps are pay to get... dont have to actually try and do reps... can just wait for the fair and buy all... now everything doubled - so yes, you can still do it that way and pay way more... and grind for them

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:42pm

lol how is doubling prices a good thing?

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:21pm

Last events I ever bought something. Now I bought nothing.
Profit for me: bad feeling from this market event
Profit for game owner: 0 cooper, 0 silver,0 gold, 0 diamonds

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:43pm

i think paying near double market price for resources that were already too expensive to buy on resource fair (such as shadows) is a little silly especially since its limited quantity and only of every so often, not it's basically become a "I'm so desperate for this so I cant wait 2 hours of my exchange to get filled and oh look clan items" market that happens every few weeks/months

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:06pm

Next thing you know we'll see spark prices doubling up too :truce: