You are not logged in.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:37pm

Negators of Unarius

Hello everyone , i want to share a problem that i have in the game . You all know the Negators of Unarius which can obtainable from quest.Like everybody i did the quest and i used to use it before.When the elt cube appears i used it with many things.After that i used the Negators of Unarius on it .Than Negators of Unarius disappeared suddenly.So i dont have the Negators of Unarius in my backpack anymore.I want to know if i can get it again in the future ? What i must do to get this item again.Please help me my dear friends and game executers. ;( :huh:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:24am

there are some things in the game you should not do; among them are using the elt cube or scroll of destruction on the negators. your only hope is with support to restore them for you. they may charge a fee. good luck.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 5:39pm

Thank you so much for reply.I am ready for every fee and i know it is necessary.By the way i hope the support will see this and feed back me :)

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:27pm

Thank you so much for reply.I am ready for every fee and i know it is necessary.By the way i hope the support will see this and feed back me :)

i doubt it does work like that,you have to contact support by your own