You are not logged in.

• "Justeen" started this thread

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:35am

item cost / selling outta pack prices

04:23 You sold: Amulet of Irrepressible Anger, 1 pcs.. Thank you! 04:23 You sold: Amulet of Weak Reflection, 1 pcs.. Thank you!

ok so i got a blue ammy drop from a card deck fight... total random settings.... cnat sell it and its no use to me so i sold it outta pack.... recieved 30s for a ammy worth 166g.
cleaning my pack i found a grey ammy i recieved a day or so ago and forgot about ....
this i also sold out of pack ...... recieved 30s<<<< ???????????????? seriously

IF I were to have had the oppurtunity to sell / gift that blue ammy to someone i would have to charge atleast 75g via ah (numbers are random here)... or face jail.....

SO in light o this im posting this stupidity.

Admin or whoever gives a wit (read the right word lol) ....

what the epic "f"...
some serious adjustments to your pawn shop needs to be corrected .... while at it why dont you correct a few other minor ah / trade / pack sale items...

i am forever poor in game and it don't boher me but a grey item should NOt sell for the same cost as a BLue item but have different standards when sellable via AH or otherwise.

rant over :D you may continue to drink in peace thank you for your time

(interesting to see if any admin / highers reply and not just us gamers) *swirls drink glass * :smoke: :drink:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:31am

some serious adjustments to your pawn shop needs to be corrected
Yup.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:56pm

Think rather than just adjustments to pawn shop we need some adjustments on item prices because lvl 11 rings are not worth 166g, but about 10% of that in exchange. but yeah everything that has a price of over 3g on itself and isnt damaged will sell for 30s.