You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Justeen" started this thread

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:35am

item cost / selling outta pack prices

04:23 You sold: Amulet of Irrepressible Anger, 1 pcs.. Thank you! 04:23 You sold: Amulet of Weak Reflection, 1 pcs.. Thank you!

ok so i got a blue ammy drop from a card deck fight... total random settings.... cnat sell it and its no use to me so i sold it outta pack.... recieved 30s for a ammy worth 166g.
cleaning my pack i found a grey ammy i recieved a day or so ago and forgot about ....
this i also sold out of pack ...... recieved 30s<<<< ???????????????? seriously

IF I were to have had the oppurtunity to sell / gift that blue ammy to someone i would have to charge atleast 75g via ah (numbers are random here)... or face jail.....

SO in light o this im posting this stupidity.

Admin or whoever gives a wit (read the right word lol) ....

what the epic "f"...
some serious adjustments to your pawn shop needs to be corrected .... while at it why dont you correct a few other minor ah / trade / pack sale items...

i am forever poor in game and it don't boher me but a grey item should NOt sell for the same cost as a BLue item but have different standards when sellable via AH or otherwise.

rant over :D you may continue to drink in peace thank you for your time

(interesting to see if any admin / highers reply and not just us gamers) *swirls drink glass * :smoke: :drink:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:31am

some serious adjustments to your pawn shop needs to be corrected
Yup.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:56pm

Think rather than just adjustments to pawn shop we need some adjustments on item prices because lvl 11 rings are not worth 166g, but about 10% of that in exchange. but yeah everything that has a price of over 3g on itself and isnt damaged will sell for 30s.