You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:17pm

temple storm valor?

Hey, in this new temple format...the storm thing...do valor pots work? also, is there double valor or is it normal valor and no valor pot allowed?

thanks

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:25pm

It's like normal temple, everything should be the same with exception of the additional buffs we get when enter I believe

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:28pm

by the way, for all the HW out there, sacri elixir is broken here :jump:

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 7:11am

I think the valour pots work here. However, i think, there is a restriction as to how much vaour you can gain from a single fight. Because, i was getting 24,000 valour from each fight i was in. It may be a lvl wise restriction, though i am not sure about it.

Thanks....RR

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:21pm

I think the valour pots work here. However, i think, there is a restriction as to how much vaour you can gain from a single fight. Because, i was getting 24,000 valour from each fight i was in. It may be a lvl wise restriction, though i am not sure about it.

Thanks....RR

No restriction. The valour you get depends on the blessing u have. The more powerfull you are (stats), the less valour you get (for the damage you did).