You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:29pm

Journey to Unexplored Lands (I need help)

Hello

Can someone help me with this mission?

Current goal: Talk to Fiosso about Potion of Triple Barrier.

I am in this part that sends me to talk with FIOSSO but I can not talk to him every time I try to speak he puts this "A Zarlog clearly lives here and should not be disturbed." I do not know if it will be an error or that I have to do something before

If anyone knows why this happens to me, what I write here or tell me personally would be very helpful
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alguien me puede ayudar con esta misión

Current goal: Talk to Fiosso about Potion of Triple Barrier.

estoy en esta parte que me manda hablar con FIOSSO pero no puedo hablar con el cada vez que intento hablar me pone esto "A Zarlog clearly lives here and should not be disturbed." no se si sera un error o que tenga que hacer algo antes

si alguno sabe el por que me pasa eso que lo escriba aqui o me lo diga a mi personalmente seria de gran ayuda

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:50pm

You need to take the Golden Lizard quest and this NPC should become available. Only need to take it, not complete it.

Unfortunately I dont't know the NPC who is giving it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:02pm

you have left me the same.....That mission does not appear to me by any side and I do not even see what character gives it to take it

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, May 21st 2018, 12:14am

Ok well, it seems like the quest has a few prior stuff to finish first. I asked a clan member and these are what he said:

-First you should do Reborn Blade quest (from Erding), otherwise Golden Lizard quest will not be open.
-Take the quest from Erding, he will send you to the Shadow (in Tomb of Kings), Shadow will open you an instance where you can gather golden parts for some medallion.
-After you've done all the steps, finish the quest at Erding.

The Golden Lizard quest opens at The Shadow in Tomb of Kings afterwards, go take it from him and you're good to go.

credits goes out to -Adana Ejderhası.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:06pm

thank you very much cahal has served me a lot of help I can finally continue with the mission

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 1:30am

Glad to be of help, good luck.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.