You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 12:07am

Given injury count

Why don't we have given injury count like we have on 1st and 2nd professions, for executioners? I think that will be nice and interesting to have. I dont know if locksmiths have it, but I know healers do.

Like:

50 - level 3 wound - 100
30 - Level 2 wound - 78

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 1:22am

would actually kinda like that for locksmith profession where you can see which chests you can open now and how many you have opened

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:37pm

So only healers have it.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 5:11pm

I guess healers have it because they should heal N-amount of injuries before they can pass to next healer level. It doesnt work same with locksmith and exe because its random amount of chests/scalps you should achieve.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:02pm

yeah I guess so, but anyway, would be a nice, pointless, but nice addition

Monday, May 21st 2018, 12:26am

I guess healers have it because they should heal N-amount of injuries before they can pass to next healer level. It doesnt work same with locksmith and exe because its random amount of chests/scalps you should achieve.

Right, but it' also doesn't work same with herbologist and alchemist, but booth professions have it. I know it has no use for exe and locksmith, but we like to know how many potions we made and how many plants we gathered as herbologist and alchemist, so why can't exe and locksmith know it too?