You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 1:42pm

Treasure Spirit Medallion Fragment

Is a app at auction ... I'm trying to sell the parts, but ......

You may not sell non-transferable items!

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20956

isn't written is no tranferable and anyway, can be transmit since i already did.

it's bugged.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:22pm

What's the problem again? It's not non-transferable, it just says that the item cannot be handed into the trader (basically you can't sell it to the game via clicking on the blue-backgrounded-coins-sign at the right bottom of the item).

This is non-transferable, if you can sell it, then yes it's bugged. The treasure spirit fragments, dharog fragments etc. are transferable.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 2:56pm

if you read, then the problem is very clear, a transferable item is saying it cant be sold

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 3:12pm

For the guy who want buy the fragments, we can try with direct trade. maybe that will work so.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:06pm

I could sell a fragment by direct trade ....

could you fix the bug at exchange pls?

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:55pm

I could sell a fragment by direct trade ....

could you fix the bug at exchange pls?
For any item with "Item cannot be handed in to trader" tag, you can NOT put it either in auction lot, exchange or some other things you know I don't remember.

You can only use trade function. Please correct me if I'm wrong, thnx.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 6:22pm

For any item with "Item cannot be handed in to trader" tag, you can NOT put it either in auction lot, exchange or some other things you know I don't remember.

You can only use trade function. Please correct me if I'm wrong, thnx.

The fact is that was a app at auction exchange... Why would we have the possibility to make app for items that nobody can sell at exchange?

was the same issue with things for corvus ... was app, but we couldn't sell. Nowseems it's fixed for that

Monday, May 21st 2018, 7:05pm

Aaa, no idea then.