You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 5:53pm

BF'sreally need fixing!

We wait forever for mags to queue and when they do only 4 humans confirm.....yet no one else can get in.
Anyone care to explain why?

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…426465&finish=0

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 6:15pm

It was probably because someone inside cc on your side still had group, which makes it so no other player can get it, tho I agree that that's a bug that should be looked into

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 8:56pm

It's kinda not a bug, if someone by accident miss confirm but is in group he can pay 1g and then get in as a priority as far as I know, I actually witnessed people going out of cc (even tho ppl were in queue) handing in quest and then getting back inside for another quest (initiation quests)

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:34pm

Actually I need to say I lied :P
Even if someone is in group and miss confirmation he cannot queue again he will see notification like "Only group leaders can queue to BF" He won't have priority as I thought... sucks, and looking at it, there is some kind of bug into it, not sure which part is bugged though...