You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 7:30pm

LISAD Shuriken lifespan

Please remove lifespan from shurikens, make them eternal.
If they are consiered weapons - no weapons have lifespan (excepnt red ones from fair).
If they are considered potions because you put them in belt slot - no potions have lifespan.
So why do shurikens have lifespan? Remove please.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 7:56pm

They are considered ammunition, hence they are their own unique category, so they don't have to follow the "rules" of other categories. Other examples of ammunitions are novice shuriken, with a lifespan, and snow balls, which also have lifespan.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 8:25pm

isn't its something you can refresh by just buying 1 more shuriken?

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 8:46pm

Sure you can refresh them, but imagine you bought a hundred or more and were too busy in real life to play for a month, you lose them all?
And anyway, lifespan on something you put in belt - makes no sense, becasue all other things we put on belt have no lifespan.
Or maybe giant, life, blood etc. potions also should have lifespan?

What I'm saying is that lifespan on something you put on belt makes no sense, while all other things of same kind have no lifespan. They all should be same.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 8:55pm

yo fox face, I know you have me blocked, but there's the repository to put things that expire if you leave for an extended period of time, and btw, you put punch in belt, and it expires

Friday, June 1st 2018, 8:01am

There are lots of things you put in your belt that have a life span...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, June 1st 2018, 10:27pm

There are lots of things you put in your belt that have a life span...

List a few please

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 1:26am

Snowballs
Elixir of Breather (G+G+B)
Celebration Punch I, II, III, IV, V
Imp Cube
Demon Cube
Devil Cube
Iron Will Vial I, II, III, IV, V (aka durability punch)
Strength of Heart

Btw, why dont u put them in estate Repository while youre gone??

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 3:02am

Btw, why dont u put them in estate Repository while youre gone??

It's full

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 3:13pm

Also...

Swamp Toads,
All Candies (Cake, Chocolate, Truffle, Fruit Jelly, Caramel)

Monday, June 4th 2018, 5:49am

Also...

All Candies (Cake, Chocolate, Truffle, Fruit Jelly, Caramel)

Candies we get once a year on event, they don't count.

Monday, June 4th 2018, 12:51pm

Only items that fox face wants without lifespan count! Don't give any other please!

Friday, July 20th 2018, 1:22pm

Hmm... Bring back Evil Eye and Skull lifespan. Removing lifespan was useless and silly as it could be refreshed in bank cells.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 1:50pm

"Can we remove lifespan on xxx item please?"

"No."

"Oh... well atleast add back lifespan on those things then!"

wa... i dont really... i dont really get it, is it a imersion thing? Was refreshing items with your bank slots part of the gameplay experience for you? :woot:

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 7:33pm

Blood-Slayer, I didn't quite get what you're saying.

But here is what I amsaying >> Why some time ago people wanted to have no lifespan on EE and skulls and admins removed lifepan, why now people are against removing lifespan from other items (from shurikens in this case), are EE and skulls any better shurikens, or what? People told me shurikens can be refreshed in bank cells, but EE and skulls could be refreshed too, so why did admins remove lifespan from EE and skulls? Doesn't make any sense to me. And if one items can have lifespan removed, why can't other items have it removed too?

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 11:30pm

The EE and skull lifespan was removed together with the lifespan of items like fossils because admins understood that there is no point in having a lifespan on those tiems. Rather then re-adding the lifespan there which makes 0 sense id rather them remove it from any item that is not supposed to be 'timed'.

Lifespan makes sense on special buffs, it makes sense on valueable timed items such as chaos accessory, those are things worth freezing but what is the point of adding 3 month life span on fish etc?

It doesnt add anything and yes, removing it from ees served its purpose, if the whole idea behind lifespan was to keep player retention by making them come back so they dont lose their resources then why in the world would you make it such a long time, noone thinks having stupid things expire adds to the game, sure it doesnt really impact our enjoyment either but lets just remove any timespan thats not neccesary...

Is what I'd say if i'd really care about it... I think if we are going to bother bringing something from the feedback section to the programmers I'd prefere it being something that would make the game better, not just less stupid--- :angel: