You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:03am

Where can I get ... ?

Can someone tell me where can I find Flower charm ?
I think I had seen it somewhere months ago, but can't recall where. Must be a reward for a quest.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:33am

Unusual Seeds quest from Dwarf - lvl 5 quest ;
You should ask mentors for such trivial questions or use search on forum.
Or at least put in proper section and not City Pub.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 2:31am

Asked a mentor and got a wrong asnwer yesterday. Was only one mentor online. Today same situation, only one mentor online and was pretending to be afk though I saw that mentor fighting tentacles.

Thanks for the answer.

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 2:38pm

Dear Fox Face,

I am sorry to hear you received a wrong answer and have felt ignored. I have talked to the Mentors team and sincerely hope that this won't happen again.

As a small addition to the answer provided by -TheRiddle-: the quest is available after receiving Unusual Seeds as a drop from killing Arboris. Sadly said quest is a one time quest only and to my knowledge the only way to receive the Flower Charm.

Best Regards,
Bier

Friday, June 8th 2018, 2:47am

Thanks Bier.

Forum moderator, thread can be closed.