You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Monday, June 11th 2018, 1:15pm

Chaotic Storm

Does this event really excite you apart from the fact that you get double valour?

I have been in 6-7 fights during this event and i tried 3 times and i got the negative effects all the 3 times. After that i do not dare to go even near to that bloody sword.

The first fight, i saw about 80% of the players with the effect and gradually it reduced and in the last one, which just completed had just 3 person with it. 2 with -33% max life points and the other one with -50% healing effect.

I am sure, the next event onwards, nobody will touch it. So, it will just become a double valour event.

Why is this event just a failure, because of the mechanism. Either you get a bless or a curse. In the battlefield, who wants to take a risk? Players will prefer not to touch that bloody thing and enjoy what they have witth them. According to me, either this effect should be mandatory like other battlefields. so you do not have an option. Either you get bless or curse. leave with it. But there is a risk of players not joining at all for the fight. The best way is to make it a combination of bless and curse. If a player gets the -33% Max life, it should be compensated either with +will/+strength/+wisdom/+healing/+valour. Like that, for each curse, there should be a compensating bless. If it is a bless, the players may get a corresponding curse, but not necessary as they will not have any complaint.

Thanks....RR

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, June 11th 2018, 2:41pm

Good point.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:10pm

If you don't like to risk you can always do chaotics without touching the sword. Same with one-armed bandit,you can win alot or lose all or you can just skip it and play your normal game (in matter of chaotics just playing without sword,if you don't trust into its power).

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:11pm

I felt that this magic storm for chaotic wasn't great. That's true. THe negative effects were too much...I myself got negative 2 out of 3 times then stopped.

Magic storm in chaotic is not good. Not point really.

However, the magic storm in other battlefields has been great. Especially in CC.....many of us didn't do a CC in years and that magic storm in CC revived it for a weekend...it was awesome.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:30pm

If you don't like to risk you can always do chaotics without touching the sword. Same with one-armed bandit,you can win alot or lose all or you can just skip it and play your normal game (in matter of chaotics just playing without sword,if you don't trust into its power).
This is my point too. if no one want to touch this, why do we need such an event? just let it run as double valour event.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:55pm

However, the magic storm in other battlefields has been great. Especially in CC.....many of us didn't do a CC in years and that magic storm in CC revived it for a weekend...it was awesome.
I do agree to this point. I liked the Storm event in all other battlefields. Just suck the chaotic storm.

I like the new Abyss/Sky bless as well.

Hope that, events like this will attract more people into the BF and ultimately to the game.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 6:07pm

While my opinion as a non-valor player doesnt really matter- I think its kinda fun to have a high risk high reward kinda event in a pvp mode where 1 win or less does not matter a lot, its not balanced and i thought this was the point of it, and i think taking away the seriousness attracts the more casual players which on higher level there wont be many, I get that in chaotics im probably going to place bottom 30% of player damage even buffed since I dont have the stupidly high damage mitigation that bezels and dura bring and as such will nearly always be a detrament for my team but the notion of "dont queue if you arent the best" has kinda of made me fall back in the first place and having it be a little more "chaotic" at the same time makes it more welcoming, of course if everyone avoids touching the swords that kinda of kills the whole point of it but for a few people this is a fun twist, id like to know if it helped revive lower level chaotics a little though