You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 12:58pm

MO armor can't be styled???

Like... wtf? I dont know if I'm missing something here, but it's purple and it doesn't say anything in description. I purposely bought 1 to be styled, doesnt appear in the options to be styled. Kill me please :zol:

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 1:49pm

It was always non-stylable, however you can buy timed umo style on trade journey...
On RU they made auction with special lots with stylized uyar mo armour tho without lifespan

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 1:51pm

Guess it's me being my usual noob self :bee: Didnt know they cant be styled. Wanted to use it for the Sheara Challenge, and RIP $$$ for getting it :lol:

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 2:06pm

it'd be too easy :lol: just don't try destroying it coz with 3/3 dura I don't think you will get any crystal :lol::lol:
Or try and let me know if you will get one :lol: