You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:12am

Clan Quest Help

Is it possible to set it up to allow the clan leader to designate someone else to pick the clan quest every three days? This would be alot of help to the clan since its hard to expect a clan leader to always be available.

Thanks

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:09am

clan leader can always designate someone else leader if they arnt active enough

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:55am

+1
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:05pm

@ Deathwish the game currently only allows the clan leader to select the clan quest.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:10pm

i know, thats why i said that a clan leader who isnt on enough to get clan quest should designate someone else to be leader, by that i mean, step down as leader and let someone who is on enough be leader

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:56pm

@DW if the clan is doing stage 3 quest, the progress would be lost :P Personally I'm very active in game, but sometimes I don't have time to run to citadel and take quests, it'd be nice addition to allow some ranks to pick the oracle

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:54pm

it would actually be nice to have more things that only clan leader can do, not less :rolleyes:

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:37pm

not like anyone can just do it, but I think clan leader should have the option to assign their vice etc thing that they can do when they are on vacation etc, I dont really see how that is disadvantageous

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:55pm

If there is no option to designate this to your vice, then I'm afraid that currently this is not possible.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 2:29pm

isnt this thread for suggesting things that arnt currently possible? :rolleyes:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:45pm

Thank you for your feedback. We will see what we can do.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager