You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:25am

Question about the crimson roc offerings

Due to real life problems, i didn't managed to get into the seasonal events for a couple of months, so didn't have the possibility to get the tokens for the crimson roc offerings.
My question is : will the offerings stay in the curiosity shop the next year too or the event is only for this year?
Thanks in advance for any answer(pls no flood, ty :smoke: ).
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:55pm

since it's kind of similar to the monkey statues, my guess it's that it will cycle again next year, however someone who plays in .ru may know for sure

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:51am

I mean, yeah, when did the previous ones ever disappear anyway? Cards are still here after 3 years, the arhas and monkey statuettes are all still here, so I'd say it's unlikely for the offerings to disappear.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.