You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9:10pm

Lvl 11+ Mags Beware im coming

This is about as nice as i can get :P i warn you all beware cause im bored and now on my scalp runs ill kill anyone who has red tools or weapons on :) just cause. Yall can call me all the names in the book i dont really care, its game and allows me to do it so i will lol Mostly ATES clan and Alpha is who im going for tho or anyone else who may try to help, just cant stand them lol. :thumbup: :sarcastic: :speak: :fight:

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 11:08pm

tell your clannies to don't pick with red tools around 8)
404 not found

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 12:41am

hi,

sure,

so lvl 10 is safe?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 2:17am

orrin quit with all your multi's lolz i know i waste time and only 1 player so makes me look kinda bad. but your a snack so focus lolz.
mighty i know of few if want to hit me up :teacher: :lol:

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 5:53am

orrin quit with all your multi's lolz

i have only 1 human char :snowball:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 5:55pm

All humans, I feel for you, it must be hard to put up with this guy.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 9:04pm

"Lvl 11+ Mags Beware im coming"

19-11=8
"New rule" is now about 5 levels.
Is it worth to violate the rule for breaking tools?

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 10:01pm

Please, PLEASE someone tell this knob that 5 level rule does not apply on level 11+ players.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 6th 2018, 7:40am

reading skills = 0
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, July 6th 2018, 1:06pm

reading skills = 0

text is too small to read in game client

Friday, July 6th 2018, 8:56pm

"Lvl 11+ Mags Beware im coming"

19-11=8
"New rule" is now about 5 levels.
Is it worth to violate the rule for breaking tools?

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34907

The attack rule has been updated for those at mage level.
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:44pm

This post looks really scaring... :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 3:02pm

Sorry been away on vacation :P no worries my clan knows how to deal with me but apparently mags dont, i was only trying to be nice and let yall know, not meant to be scary but when i break ur red tools youll prolly cry :D

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:30pm

You kinda remind me of Pilek, do you also "love anemels" ? Anyways it seems like you'll just keep yapping like this, see ya mang.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 4:54pm

All humans, I feel for you, it must be hard to put up with this guy.
Funny as hell coming from a ates :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:02pm

You know what's funnier? Your whole clan is dead, nobody except a few guys are on, and the ones who are on just hunt in human land top kek.

Anyways your visits to fay-go are pretty much over, good luck :P

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:07pm

This is about as nice as i can get :P i warn you all beware cause im bored and now on my scalp runs ill kill anyone who has red tools or weapons on :) just cause. Yall can call me all the names in the book i dont really care, its game and allows me to do it so i will lol Mostly ATES clan and Alpha is who im going for tho or anyone else who may try to help, just cant stand them lol. :thumbup: :sarcastic: :speak: :fight:

LoL Funny it take 3 from your Clam tp beat me though I do respecr Zia... She is straight up awesome but I have no fear of you never have never will... Sad that you are nothing but a BIGG BULLY... Have fun see you soon... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:36pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=77381665090374
You proved my point poor sad Bully.... Are you Proud that you can kill players much lower level than you???? Yiu are still a joke and always have been and will be when they shut this game down... :woody: :lol: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:31am

My whole clan dead ? O_o
No one active ? O_o
That could have hurt if it was true but since it's so much out of reality :lol:
Btw why you get worked up so fast, funny guy ? ;)

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 12:48pm

Yes, it is.
Yes, only a few people are online.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 12th 2018, 10:37am)