You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:21pm

About Mighty Warlord's comment

Instead of commenting on the thread he made, I would start one here because it's a different topic.

So bear with me here, I'm not whining, I'm just explaining my point of view about level 18-19 battlefields.

Mighty in his "I will attack everyone" thread posted that it's the only fun he has since high level mags don't go to battlefields and only hunt. That's the part I would like to comment on.

So, here is my experience of level 18-19 battlefields since I got to 18. I'm not a top player and my toon is not all purple, etc...but I would say I'm above average. I know how to fight and my toon although not top, is not bad. I can hold my own in battles and I have always enjoyed battlefields and always did pretty well in general. PVP is the most enjoyable part of the game for me.

That was until I reached 18. here is why. Last weekend was perfect storm in CCs. I told myself, ok, let's do this, I'm gonna do a bunch, I know I will face monsters in there and get my ass handed to me a lot but whatever, it's still good valor, lose or win, I will get some much needed valor...let's do this.

So I joined two CCs....and both times, same stuff, once I die, I see 2 or 3 monster humans sitting in mags camp. Since I get injuries pretty much every fight with this guys, they literally camp there and don't even let you heal your injuries and overall heal properly.

I'm not really complaining and maybe (most likely) monster mags to the same to humans but hey guys, I'm willing to go to BFs, I'm willing to fight and lose a bunch of times and thefore give scalps, valor as long as I get valor myself. But when you don't let me res and heal properly and camp in mags camp, then what do you want me to do then? So yeah, I went twice, left the second one actually in the middle of it and I will not queue again.

So you guys do whatever you want, but maybe, just maybe....if you were staying out of each other camps (I'm saying this for mags too) and actually give a chance to everyone to get some valor (lose or win) more people who actually do battlefields.

The last CC I did, literally, 3 humans were either in mags camp, in mags shop or in mags crossroads....then you wonder why poeple don't queue.

My 2 cents, haters will hate, I get it....just sharing my opinion here.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 6:38pm

Instead of commenting on the thread he made, I would start one here because it's a different topic.

So bear with me here, I'm not whining, I'm just explaining my point of view about level 18-19 battlefields.

Mighty in his "I will attack everyone" thread posted that it's the only fun he has since high level mags don't go to battlefields and only hunt. That's the part I would like to comment on.

So, here is my experience of level 18-19 battlefields since I got to 18. I'm not a top player and my toon is not all purple, etc...but I would say I'm above average. I know how to fight and my toon although not top, is not bad. I can hold my own in battles and I have always enjoyed battlefields and always did pretty well in general. PVP is the most enjoyable part of the game for me.

That was until I reached 18. here is why. Last weekend was perfect storm in CCs. I told myself, ok, let's do this, I'm gonna do a bunch, I know I will face monsters in there and get my ass handed to me a lot but whatever, it's still good valor, lose or win, I will get some much needed valor...let's do this.

So I joined two CCs....and both times, same stuff, once I die, I see 2 or 3 monster humans sitting in mags camp. Since I get injuries pretty much every fight with this guys, they literally camp there and don't even let you heal your injuries and overall heal properly.

I'm not really complaining and maybe (most likely) monster mags to the same to humans but hey guys, I'm willing to go to BFs, I'm willing to fight and lose a bunch of times and thefore give scalps, valor as long as I get valor myself. But when you don't let me res and heal properly and camp in mags camp, then what do you want me to do then? So yeah, I went twice, left the second one actually in the middle of it and I will not queue again.

So you guys do whatever you want, but maybe, just maybe....if you were staying out of each other camps (I'm saying this for mags too) and actually give a chance to everyone to get some valor (lose or win) more people who actually do battlefields.

The last CC I did, literally, 3 humans were either in mags camp, in mags shop or in mags crossroads....then you wonder why poeple don't queue.

My 2 cents, haters will hate, I get it....just sharing my opinion here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:17pm

Not trying to start a fight here, but...

once I die, I see 2 or 3 monster humans sitting in mags camp.
This is what happens in EVERY single battlefield, it's what happened before and it's what's going to happen. In every single level group.

That's why it's better to have plateau, chaotic and tallaar's event cycle than this. Battlefields are and will be dominated by strong players while slightly weaker ones will get crushed every time they try to have fun.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:55pm

I have fun every weekend, what you guys going on about? :glance:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 11:55am

This problem is in every battlefiled. People come with max buff and dont let others to heal or make a decent damage. You kill them with 2-3 hits. It like a truck hitting a bicycle.

Please understand that after all, you need these so called noobs for active BF and to enjoy it. anyways you know that these noobs cant win the fight against you. atleast allow them to make some damage and get valour. they will keep coming to BF and give you scalp/valour, whatever you want. But, if they dont get some petty valour, why should they come and hand their ass on a platter to you?

I am not against buffing up. You deserve it as you worked hard for it or paid for it. What i tell is allow them to make some damage, so they also enjoy the BF and keep coming back. Buff up and fight as hard as you can against the similar or stronger opponents and show some mercy to the weaker ones. so, everyone enjoy the BF.

Thanks.....RR

Friday, July 13th 2018, 9:45am

Work togeder: use ressurecion amulets and dont ressurect in base. And take turns on stalling the base guy till others drop crystals. thats how it happened in some CCs for our lvl.

Friday, July 13th 2018, 2:55pm

Work togeder: use ressurecion amulets and dont ressurect in base. And take turns on stalling the base guy till others drop crystals. thats how it happened in some CCs for our lvl.

unfortunately...doesn't work like this at 18 and 19.

Listen, all I'm saying is that for the people who complain that there is not enough people joining PVP, if they were smarter and actually allow for people to do damage and res/heal properly, everyone would win....even the losers....

It's about being smart...it's not about buffs. You can buff like crazy and still allow your opponent to do damage....when I face someone a lot weaker than me, I let him/her do some damage and don't kill too fast....everyone makes valor, more people will queue...it's that simple.

Unfortunately, when you see the thread between Mighty and Cahal that just got closed, many people here are all about the size of their xxx....instead of thinking smart.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 13th 2018, 3:27pm)

Friday, July 13th 2018, 3:42pm

Actually, when I was lvl 4 it was "common sense" to let the mags out of their base, maybe even let them mine, so that they did not leave the cave, because if everyone left the battlefield ended in a draw (which makes no sense but whatever).

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 4:15am

What saasgard says is true, strong guys should stop stay in mag/hum base.
Need at least let to no "monster guys" eat food ... I was doing that mistake in the past, since I let them eating there is more fights. So yeah would recomend to all "monsters" to listen that advice: Let hum/mag res/eat food and give them a hope to kill you.

If u give them a hope u are sure they res. Example :

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…725274&finish=1

Bad luck we made a mistake at the end ;(

Monday, July 16th 2018, 3:14pm

I dont need to show size of anything, lol im then icest guy in BF's ill let u hit me all day to get val and at end kill u, im not a dck and kill anyone fast if weak unless i accidently 1 hit crit u then i go well damn

Monday, July 16th 2018, 8:11pm

xxxxx

With that comment which is a insult(admin)/swearing I would say you do NOT know the rules. No swearing on the forums as well as not insulting admins.

Might want to go back and re-read rules for game/forum and then follow them as you seem to have missed a few of them on your 1st read though.

Thanks for playing.
:beer:
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 17th 2018, 12:13am)

Monday, July 16th 2018, 9:17pm

xxxxx
.well:

With that comment which is a insult(admin)/swearing I would say you do NOT know the rules. No swearing on the forums as well as not insulting admins.

Might want to go back and re-read rules for game/forum and then follow them as you seem to have missed a few of them on your 1st read though.

Thanks for playing.
I 10000000000% agree with Mighty on this one.

Esras, you might wanna pull your head outta your ass and take a look at others comments like shylark, cahal and many others who outright dump on game/admins/guards etc and never even receive a slap on the wrist, unlike myself who posts anything (ie how the weather is/how can i help a fellow player with gofundme) and i'm banned without warnings, straight to ban.

SO, I guess since i've spoken in forums, i'll be banned again. lol

And you got the nerve to say its biased forum moderators... well, I don't and so do many others.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 17th 2018, 12:17am)

Monday, July 16th 2018, 9:36pm

xxxxxx
.well:

Thanks for playing.
I 10000000000% agree with Mighty on this one.

Esras, you might wanna pull your head outta your ass and take a look at others comments like shylark, cahal and many others who outright dump on game/admins/guards etc and never even receive a slap on the wrist, unlike myself who posts anything (ie how the weather is/how can i help a fellow player with gofundme) and i'm banned without warnings, straight to ban.

SO, I guess since i've spoken in forums, i'll be banned again. lol

And you got the nerve to say its biased forum moderators... well, I don't and so do many others.

Sith,

Never said others should be above the law or treated different. If I had of seen them ( try not to come to the forum to much, it causes brain cell loss) I would have posted the same thing as I did. I made a point of the one post I did see.

As to the comment of the "say its biased forum moderators", I made no comment of that and never said that there was not biase in the game on both sides. To be honest if someone wants to be a pain the ass on the forum it really has nothing to do with me nor do I overly care :whistling: . That is what the forum mods are for and I will leave it up to them to follow up on any reported thread. As to any ban you have received I can not comment on that as well , I have been given a 3 day ban ( as a mentor) due to I said 1 word (not even a a bad word). But as I said above and will stay with No one should be above the law or treated different.

Thanks for coming out and keep your stick on the ice. :cool:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 17th 2018, 12:18am)

Monday, July 16th 2018, 9:49pm

Thanks for coming out and keep your stick on the ice. :cool:

You can't fix stupid but you can always duct tape their mouth shut so you can't hear it!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 9:51pm

All hail the mighty Duct tape

:worship: :worship: :worship:

What can't it fix? :smile:

Monday, July 16th 2018, 9:55pm

You can rant about the game organisation all you like if that makes you happy as you can see by the numerous players that a lot of the administration might see as whiners and dont get their posts locked, this is more about choosing your words correctly isn't it?
And wasn't mightys post mostly closed because cahal kind of made it into story time about his experience with players mothers as well as it just having mutated to a stick measuring contest in general, the forum moderators response wasn't just for mighty but maybe im missing something here.

And also, noone should be above the law but I can imagine if you're as beloved as you are people will just tend to look twice, our player regulation teams such as guards and mentors consist of volunteers afterall, not game employees. Players with innate biases, and with the salery they have no matter how proffessional they try to be I can imagine that being a little difficult at times aswell.

Well thats my view on it anyways dont lynch me... I think if you want to follow the rules and still voice your anger just either do what shylark does and rant until everyone just silently agrees because they see its pointless to have a conversation with you

or

think of a more creative way to tell them that you are unhappy than "fudge off for closing my post!" thats not really original nor does it comply with the rules...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 10:07pm

Well thats my view on it anyways dont lynch me... (coward)

think of a more creative way to tell them that you ... (my reply below)
as for your more creative ways idea, i've been creative very often with them and they rarely see me coming ;)

Monday, July 16th 2018, 10:30pm

(coward)

you hurt my feelings sith... :cry:

Monday, July 16th 2018, 11:00pm

Esras, i know rules but i just clearly dont really care lol, kick me from forum, ban me, jail me, whatever admins think they wanna do, i could care less because as long as im here i will say what i want, how i want and how i think i need to say it, thats just me ill take curses all day long and jail time till i get permentley remove i dont really care :P

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 12:55am

Esras, you might wanna pull your head outta your ass and take a look at others comments like shylark, cahal and many others who outright dump on game/admins/guards etc and never even receive a slap on the wrist,
Maybe someone else has to pull his own head out of mighty's ass since, well, it's been over 6 MONTHS that i don't quote dump on admins or guards unquote anything. Guess what, just before January I was banned. You know, i heard rumors about you and you're pretty much confirming those with what you're saying here, you don't know how many yellow and/or red cards I've got, neither do you know for how long I've been banned from here (I'm not even going to start about Shylark, everyone knows he was banned for a long time before his ban was lifted).

To sum your whole argument up:

Hurr durr forum moderator is bad because the administration's actions don't fit my agenda and i'm an ignorant butt who thinks it's only me who is banned without warnings hurr durr, whatever helps you sleep at night bruh.

Thanks for turning this innocent thread into a personal war zone, you deserve it champ, come on, everyone give it up for sith, give him a round of applause, a pat on the back, you make me so proud!

permentley
Also, you will be permentley beautiful.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.