You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 5:30pm

Lisad - what about GB events?

Anyways we can have GB events in the rotation of magic storm events? We haven't had GB events in a while.

thanks

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 6:27pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 11:23pm

noooo u'll come destroy low lvls noobs

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 9:51am

My idea would be something like a day during the week we could make gb event. Today it's wednesday, maybe you could turn on double valour and no-break on plateau. Maybe some ppl would be happy and you can still have the other events during the weekend.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 11:57am

I'm sure magic storm has a plateau event as well. I might be wrong, maybe its coming to a city near you in the future 8o
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, July 20th 2018, 3:59pm

thank you

Friday, July 20th 2018, 9:17pm

as the storm events continue i will have to wait a year to play vaults and its not that im a fan of vaults but its the only pvp i can fight against more high lvls

would be great that in the future admins think in giving other kinds of rewards for participating in pvp as special tokens that are exchanged for unique objects:D and thalers, emblem valour to do resins... items as armor with a week time OP items:D i know that's too much to ask :D

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 6:07pm

as the storm events continue i will have to wait a year to play vaults and its not that im a fan of vaults but its the only pvp i can fight against more high lvls

would be great that in the future admins think in giving other kinds of rewards for participating in pvp as special tokens that are exchanged for unique objects:D and thalers, emblem valour to do resins... items as armor with a week time OP items:D i know that's too much to ask :D

if you were letting mags to actually reach plateau and actually join GBs before you attack them, then maybe you would fight more high level, xxxxxx :woody:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 26th 2018, 10:49am)

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:40pm

any event that is on platue should be like demo events (level locked) wasted tons of gold on blesses to get liitle to no gains from this platue storm event as its really only good for lvl 16+ , we all need events and certainly these events to give us soem action in game but lets be realistic players without magic should not face mages in themand players wth bttle auras (lvl 16+) should face those that have them ,
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 6:35pm

Ancient plateau separated by levels and i doubt you have any GBs in here,so whats the point?Your choice to spend tons of gold on blesses is just your choice (was no obligation to do it). Lower levels start the fight - higher levels finish it,sounds fair.

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 9:38pm

It's good when mages help you finish a fight, low levels like it for sure (at least I like it), but the bad thing is when you just attacked someone to get a scalp and 3+ levels higher enemy joines, and then more and more high levels join and join, and you fail on scalp because high levels just kill you so fast.