You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 7:34pm

Plato problem

On this plato event, when I go to Plato I get Adobe Flash Player Settings window asking me "Allow warofdragons.com to store information on your computer?", and neither Yes or No is clickable. And with that window I can't attack anyone, and can't go back.

Any way to fix it?

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 7:53pm

Never mind, fixed alerady by loggin' in from a browser.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 8:22pm

I'd love to help you and i still will, but you're not smart enough to click on "this message by cahal is blah blah blah" thing and show the message, however:

There you go, buddy.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 9:30pm

Moderator, close this thread or flooders make it another piece of *.

I had problem, I fixed problem, nothing to talk about!

Close thread!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 10th 2018, 7:03am)

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 10:36pm

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 10:58pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 9:00pm

On this plato event, when I go to Plato I get Adobe Flash Player Settings window asking me "Allow warofdragons.com to store information on your computer?", and neither Yes or No is clickable. And with that window I can't attack anyone, and can't go back.

Any way to fix it?

I ran full client updates and got this BS happening... Browser it clears it up... There is a fix to it I am just to lazy to do it... :yes: :lol: :nono:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 3:28pm