You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 7:50pm

Rune transfer certificate fix

I dont understand why cant transfer rune from items same style independence if they are green blue or purple or if is a valour or not item. The rune give the same attributes if you insert in green, blue or purple, so we can use this runes in green items if not have the rank to buy blue armour, and after we can transfer it without problems.

Now i have some runes level 16 and i cant transfer for this problem and probably y will lost. Every rune level 16 cost me +400 gold and now i cant use.

Please many other players have the same problem and they will be happy if admins fix this issue. Thanks.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 6:57pm

I dont understand whats really the problem there but you can always "extract" the rune and sell it.
Buyer gives you the armour, you transfer the rune and then give it back to him and he gives you the cost of the rune.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 10:02pm

The problem is because this transfer must do it by support, and they answer too slow, i'm waiting 1 week to do it and i dont know if there are some problem or not. I think must change and this operation must do it ourself and will be more fast.

I continue waiting the transfer, maybe next days they will do it i dont know.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr: