You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:07pm

Game language translate

Hello, I want to suggest to the game to introduce other language translation of the game (French, German, Italian) to attract more player in the same server because many players have quit the game because of his.
</button>

[list][/list]

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 7:26pm

Oui, i'm no expert on this, but I'd say all the closed servers had their scripts and considering my.com bought all the copyrights and, well, nothing gets lost in 21st century, the names, the item descriptions etc. all exist somewhere deep in the game files... or something like that idk. The new stuff can always be translated and integrated into games files via a professional translation team, then again it's not cheap, what's in it for the game? More players? As long as they don't do free ads or pay money, they're not actually useful to the game. Sure, they might mention the game to their family, friends and close ones but let's be real here, not everyone will play the game for a long time & pay money to keep it alive. So it'd be money spent for nothing, which would most likely drive the servers/the game (the servers other than RU at least) closer to being shut down completely.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 8:43pm

Hello, I want to suggest to the game to introduce other language translation of the game (French, German, Italian) to attract more player in the same server because many players have quit the game because of his.
</button>

[list][/list]

LoL this has been asked for a couple hundred times and has been a NO go... They claim it would be to much to write Code for... And the Cient is garbage as it is...
:beer: :yes: :beer:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: