You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 27th 2018, 9:30am

[ITEMS] Armor style

Weekly knowledge test: 27/07/2018-02/08/2018

If you should create a new armor style, what would it be and which would be the special attributes of this armor style in the different level ranges (3-10/11-15/16-20)?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Aug 10th 2018, 11:54am)

Friday, July 27th 2018, 9:56am

Well... We already have it game its called generalist i think its for leather set,but i would upgrade it and make it for higher levels,it would be well ballanced in all atributes so you could do everything.
in mage level it would be same you would get all stats equali
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, July 27th 2018, 12:20pm

My ideea:

Counter chance style.

I know that would change everything in game mechanics (1 hit for each opponent-except stuns) but would love to see a set with a bit less damage input but that offers the wearer a % chance to counter atacks out of his turn. Lets say that would decrease damage input like this:

• lvl1-10: damage reduced to 80% with 20% chance to counter attack;
  • lvl11-15: damage reduced to 90% with 10% chance to counter attack;
  • lvl16-20: damage reduced to 95% with 5% chance to counter attack;

Friday, July 27th 2018, 4:35pm

Hunters Valor Earning Armour

For those of us who have no interest in PvP, how about receiving a small amount of valor when hunting.

By small I mean a percentage of what you receive in experience, maybe 10% of experience value, or even 1%. So you kill a mob, you received 100 Exp, you then also receive 10 valor (10%) or 1 valor (1%). (All values calculated before estate buffs/debuffs)

Would still be insignificant to affect those true valor players but a small amount for the hunters among us.

Just a thought, you did ask :cool:
:smoke:

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:06am

Rangers armor
Armor for players who like killing creatures around of Faeo

I dont write here bonuses for physical parameters because of ballance of game. But I think the best are general bonuses for all parameters (something like elixir of invulnerability gives bonus to all).

Lvl 3 - 10
Every pieces of armor give +1% bonus to gold received after killing creature
Set bonus 5 items - bonus +5% to gold received after killing creature and +5% exp received after killing creature
Set bonus 9 items - bonus +10% to gold received afterkilling creature and +10% exp received after killing creature

Lvl 11 - 15
Every pieces of armor give +2% bonus to gold received after killing creature
Set bonus 5 items - bonus +5% to gold received after killing creature and +10% exp received after killing creature and +5% to get special drop items (like evil eyes)
Set bonus 9 items - bonus +10% to gold received afterkilling creature and +15% exp received after killing creature and +10% to get special drop items (like evil eyes)

Lvl 16 - 20
Every pieces of armor give +3% bonus to gold received after killing creature
Set bonus 5 items - bonus +5% to gold received after killing creature and +15% exp received after killing creature and +10% to get special drop items (like evil eyes)
Set bonus 9 items - bonus +10% to gold received afterkilling creature and +20% exp received after killing creature and +15% to get special drop items (like evil eyes)