You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 6:11pm

Major spike in hunting

I talked with a few other people and they told me the same. While the fights are perfectly fine, after the fight it takes a solid 5 to 8 seconds (literally clicking 'hunting' icon 3 times) to finally be able to go to the hunting screen again. Anyone has any idea why?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:18pm

I talked with a few other people and they told me the same. While the fights are perfectly fine, after the fight it takes a solid 5 to 8 seconds (literally clicking 'hunting' icon 3 times) to finally be able to go to the hunting screen again. Anyone has any idea why?

One answer LAG LAG LAG..... CC is causing Server overload... Happens everytime interserver get bombarded with players..... :beer: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:41pm

Nice, so it's not only a trash event which has zero benefits to a lot of people, but it's also an event that screws peoples' hunts up. One more reason why we should have the old event cycle back.

BUT

but, this is no place to say bad things about events, thank you for letting me know, Santa. Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:45pm

a trash event that makes server so busy it lags, hmmmm, seems alot of people dont think its trash , they seem to prefer pvp to hunting

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:49pm

all my spanish clanmates agree, the server gets really laggy in weekends, but i guess now i know why. also i dont think valor events are trash since a lot of people go :P

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:53pm

a trash event that makes server so busy it lags, hmmmm, seems alot of people dont think its trash , they seem to prefer pvp to hunting

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 4:32pm

Why people queue up is beyond me, it could be the low number requirement, might be the non-break or the points being earned by killings, what I care about is hunting without any inconvenience, get out of my face, take your argument with you.

From this point on, anyone whose only argument is "but kahel, meneh peepol go to tah batolfelz" can just read this: Yes, a lot of people go, but guess what, the vast majority of them are DE and PL players, not COM players. I'm a player in COM server, and so are you.

Frank, could you please close the thread?

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 8:14pm

:lol:just cause people you know dont like going bf, me and the people i know do, and shock, we are com :lol:

Monday, July 30th 2018, 7:07am

Almost the 40% of the players that are playing cc are from COM

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 6:54pm

This, this, this, this and this and many others, it just keeps going on pages upon pages. At this point you should just and ask yourself: Which one matters? The fact that majority is Polish and German server players, or the, in your words, (not even) 40% of the players being from COM server?

As for deathwish's post: whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm also surprised that Frank didn't close the thread yet. You keep surprising me, Franku.

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 8:26pm

I've seen the queues really busy while those storms were happening so not sure if that useless... Its true that some players are not concerned about valour at all or anymore but some really are and do benefit from this.

I personally enjoyed some, hated some, but I don't really think that slow hunting its because people go that much into those battlefields.

If you really do think that those events will mess with your hunting try to do during the week and see if it goes better. If it does, make a habit of that.

And about the "close the post, Frank' I'm sure that it's not how things work...
Forum its a place where people speak freely and if you start a post just because you want to close it at a moment of your choosing, then why are u doing it in the first place?...

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 9:43pm

Oh you're coming to me with such easy questions:

but I don't really think that slow hunting its because people go that much into those battlefields.
Good for you.

try to do during the week and see if it goes better. If it does, make a habit of that.
None of your business, I hunt whenever I want, it doesn't concern you when I do it.

then why are u doing it in the first place?
Because, since you're too thick skulled to understand, I was wondering what the source of it was. According to the answer i got, I made a comment AND i said it wasn't the place to talk about how these events were bad yet you, the collective geniuses of this forum, are trying to forward your own agendas against me, therefore I keep posting and this thing gets off topic, now it's off topic, it's my basic right to ask to have it closed since it's me who made the first post.

Cheesus, it's surprising how some people choose to be stupid.