You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 3:04pm

Changing clan leader without loosing progression Clan Level 3 quest

Dear Admins / Developers,

Sometimes it could happen a clan leader can't play or not willing to play anymore.

When a clan is doing the clan level 3 quest, wich is long and expensive. It would be nice if there is an option to change the leadership without loosing the progression in the Clan Level 3 Quest.

For this reason i left my old clan and other people are getting bored to play but not willing to change clans.

with kind regards,
NiceOne

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 7:55pm

Yes. Really boring. Thats a good way stop clans to grow. at the end, the people are bored about the game and not amused about time they spend to grow.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 10:54pm

Thats a good way stop clans to grow.

Actually it works opposite. Such quest force people come together with general goal to pass all stages,without jumping from clan to clan. Also if i remember well,amount of part (or all) resources has been decreased on our servers compared to amount of resources on RU.
For sure,only few interested in stage 3 clan members won't be enough to finish quest in adequate time frame,thats the reason why some clans stuck at the middle of the quest.

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:13pm

a other one who do not read before answer and drop thing not related wit the subject.

Where did you red that they complain about the hudge amount of things to do for that clan quest lvl 3? The amount reduce and? that solve the fact that when the clan lead play no more you can't reach the next step of the quest?

The issue is:

WHEN THE CLAN LEAD STOP TO PLAY, it's IMPOSSIBLE to close the clan quest lvl 3.
And worste, if you change the clan lead, all progress in that quest is lost.

So yes, the impossibility to change the clan lead without loosing the progress of clan quest is a way to stop clan to grow. People change clan or stop play.

I can't understand why, when concerned people explain how that stituation can demotivate them, push some to change clan or game, why we get some guys coming blablabla about things that have nothing to do there?

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:38pm

that solve the fact that when the clan lead play no more you can't reach the next step of the quest?

For sure,only few interested in stage 3 clan members won't be enough to finish quest in adequate time frame,thats the reason why some clans stuck at the middle of the quest.

WHEN THE CLAN LEAD STOP TO PLAY, it's IMPOSSIBLE to close the clan quest lvl 3.

May be clan lead simply won't take this quest until ppl in clan finish with personal goals and etc and focus to work together on quest?I know some ppl who was always busy to help clan coz they need energy for estates,gold for badges and etc and they are useless for clan (for sure they take extra energy and other benifits from clan,but don't payback for using it). In such cases any clan leader can give up, coz if people in clan don't care about stage why he/she should care about it in the sake of whole clan?

a other one who do not read before answer and drop thing not related wit the subject.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 4:07pm

We have consulted with the developers and looks like currently this is something that, unfortunately, can not be implemented into the game.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 4:12pm

Some weeks ago, us, as NW clan memers asked kindly admins to think a solution about our situation, which can be a issue for others clans too; our clan leaders stopped play/log in on basis since months, ergo we are stucked in clan lvl 3 steps and for clan lvl quests.
I'm not sure why ppl are writing options/thoughs/idea not concerning our state.
Leader didn't quit plaing because clan didn't worked togheter.
Leader didnt quit because demanding lvl 3 clan quest resources.
Leader didnt quit because you think some issue about lvl 3 clan quest. (!?)

We accomplished already some steps, garthered resources for future steps, saved golds for next step BUT on our current stage we are stucked because leader can't log in.
So we are asking admin if a solution can be found, we are not asking discounts, actually on table there are already loads of golds resources time items spent-

That's all, as someone stated, "if" clan leaders or clannies wouldnt care we werent here bothering admin and spending times in forum too.

So please dont assume things you dont know, or else ask before about our situation.