You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 9:01am

[ITEMS] Shadow: Armor style

Weekly knowledge test: 03/08/2018-09/08/2018

Your shadow and his armor: Which style do you think is the best and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Aug 10th 2018, 11:55am)

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:40pm

Well i think dodger is the best one,it just depends on opinnion i guess who thinks which is better
+ if you have the seals you can get other stats aswell !!
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:48pm

Personally i use bonecrusher for my shadow because the damage done by shadows is great so adding the bonecrusher crit rate is great
Also wanted to have a mix up from having my personal dodger set.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 2:17pm

I personally think the Dodger armor is the best for the following reasons:

1- High Damage output
2- Dodging mechanic

Other than these two, there's not much to it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 2:58pm

All 3 sets are good. Depending on how you use it and finding what suits you better.

First thing when u access the shadow and decide which style you want take its asses the status of your reputations and the way you decide to play.

There are specific spells that require a certain amount of reputation, that is why not everyone can get all the spells. Some of those spells are better for some styles ( for example the giant ones its better for the HW shadow style).

I was at the beginning BC on my shadow but as a level I noticed that even if I had a good armor and maxed all the seals, my shadow would die really fast.
I decided to changed it to Dodger armor and can say by now that it was a good decision.

Reasons why:
  • it survives more in pvp battle (where most of the players are BC);
  • really good damage in pvp and hunting;
  • high chance to dodge so high survival;
  • by surviving it longer allows it to use effects later in the fight ( antichaos );

A really common advice that I received and I see many people following this pattern its having the shadow the opposite style that you have (mostly because if you face an opponent with a opposite style than yours, then your shadow will be more effective on him).
YOU----vs.----SHADOW
BC <-> DODGER
DODGER <-> HW
HW <-> BC

No matter what set you choose to wear on your shadow, mkae sure take into consideration few things:
  • Always have your shadow same level as yours;
  • try as much as you can to keep it as the same rank as you;
  • Always use full armour for your shadow level;
  • Try to wear blue armour if you can afford- its worth the investment;
  • Make sure you got the maximum seals for the level;
  • Always have spells equiped;
  • Dont forget it naked;

More info about the Shadow equipment and spells can be found here.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 7:36pm

If you dont know which style for your shadow, try answer this questions first:

1. What do you want from your shadow? Do you want better damages, more hit points, higher chance for dodge?
2. Do you want your shadow as help more in PvP fights (in battlefields) or against creatures?
3. Costs for armor and other shadow equipment? Do you want use green or blue (nonvalor or valor) armor? Is for example dodge set cheaper or expensive than HW set?
4. What combat style do you prefer for you? Think about good combination your and shadows style
5. What abilities (magic) do you want for your shadow? For example its not good idea ability for higer damage and HW armor style.

Im bonecruser and I dont like dodger against me in PvP:o) Thats why I took dodger style for my shadow. I think if I dont like it, my enemy will not like it too :o)

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 9:35am

Your shadow and his armor: Which style do you think is the best and why?
I personally like hw style shadow, the high hp it have allow me to equip him with supportive spells and makes him more durable, not diyng immediately after i summoned him in a fight give 0 support to me.
But bcs it is hw, it's dmg output is not the higest, but my personal objective is to make it a support.
Otherwise a dodger or bc shadow is better, specially for hunting, for pvp i have doubts, too many times i ve seen bc or dodger shadow, even equipped with good gear, get killed giving really low dmg output just bcs the enemy is too overbuffed. :wizard:

:speak: Remeber : the shadow will die immediately after the owner dies, no matter what it have.

Ofc, no one knows that i made this choice also bcs hw equip costs much less than dodger and bc equip :angel: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: