You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 4:32pm

Do admins check battelfield logs?

So I'm wondering if admins actually check the battlefields logs to actually see which event works well and is popular versus which ones suck? I'm asking this because tallar event with event double valor on is dead at certain levels. Example, there hasn't been a level 18 tallaar in ages and I know there are a couple other levels like that as well. THere are battefields that are more popular than others when you look at the activity so it would make sense to see these ones more often than the ones who are not that popular. I simple check of the logs by level and by event should be fairly easy and give admins some data.

Just saying....

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 4:58pm

And what do you go from there? levels 7-15 get let's say X event while the 16+ get Y event simultaneously?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 5:05pm

And what do you go from there? levels 7-15 get let's say X event while the 16+ get Y event simultaneously?

why do they have to only put one event at the time? they could look at the stats and split events by levels based on what makes the most sense....example, tallar never ever goes at some levels, so why for these levels, on tallart weekend, add another event at the same time?

Who said it has to be same event for everyone? they could spend some time analyzing each levels and figure out what suits each level the best and then adapt there events accordingly

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 6:25pm

After years of contemplating on it, here's my answer:

I'll have to disagree, It's a neat idea, but what if every level group want their own event? The current events are not perfect, but at least they give everyone a chance to participate in it whether there are people participating in it or not. Considering the admins accept it and give 2 events at a time for different level groups, the levels 5-10 for example, will surely come out and say they don't want any chaotics events (since i myself saw that nobody cares about chaotics until level 11, even though there's a non-break & double valor event).

My point is this: You want to have x event for yourself and people of your level range, while there's y event for people of lower level range, then again as soon as this is applied, people of some other level range will surely say they want z event because neither x nor y events suit them. In the end it will be the administration spending effort on giving at least 3 different events every weekend.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 7:02pm

100% agree with nightblue get us crossed sword tournam event after sheara.

But not sure that we'll have more bf's since everyone has purple bracers with chaotic token