You are not logged in.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:49pm

Hack Alert

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35193

If you set up a secure Connection to the servers then there would be no hacking Issues... I have played online games for years this is the only one that doesn't have a secure connection try getting some one that knows what they are doing on the Job...
:smile: :yes: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:08am

its only a certifcate, I renewed our website for $1200 the other day for the entire year.
DWAR website has one, not sure why my.com doesn't? lol
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:17am

its only a certifcate, I renewed our website for $1200 the other day for the entire year.
DWAR website has one, not sure why my.com doesn't? lol

Very True I have to wonder if these people have a clue... the more they change owener ship even if just on paper the worse things get... :yes: :yes: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 1:38am

*puts on glasses, fake beard and besy Shylark voice*

well its all Siths fault, he didnt want security so told admin not to bother. He did it just to get at me, he set up hacks just to get my character and when he did he used it to hex himself and now can harras me when every he likes

*takes beard off *