You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 12:17am

what happens with levels 15 ???

There are no sands, there is no temple, much less carving, in short there are no battlefields or weekend.

They told me that this level was boring and I did not want to believe and I was surprised and several told you =(
hours and hours in queue and nothing at all, this is sometimes exasperating because what I like is to go to battlefields and I do not doubt that many should like to go

And now who could save me ???

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 12:40am

It was active for several months. Then about 3 months ago everyone started bouncing up, and now it's dead again.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 11:30am

That's my curse :peace: my level always is dead on magmar side
404 not found

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 12:06pm

It's probably because of the recent Ligma outbreak, most of the level 15's can't do valor.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 7:53pm

15 and 18 are completely dead...they are intermediary levels where people don't want to stay in....many 15s want to go to 16 and many 18s go to 19 or just hunt....the battlefields at these levels are completely dead.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 8:17pm

It's probably because of the recent Ligma outbreak, most of the level 15's can't do valor.

Nope, sure it's Bofa sick
404 not found

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 8:30pm

Are you sure? It might as well be Sugon, i mean first two are treatable after all, but there's no going back from this one.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 12:07pm

Are you sure? It might as well be Sugon, i mean first two are treatable after all, but there's no going back from this one.

sure, at least ninja is still alive
404 not found

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 12:58pm

sure, at least ninja is still alive
For now, yes, but last i heard, he had stage 4 saw-con. So we might lose him :(

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 2:10pm

i'm in queqe now ) I really miss some activity at this lv.

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 2:34pm

That's why I moved to 19. On level 15 there were only 2 tallars/event and 1-2 chaotics/day)) boring

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 3:11pm

you moved to 19 'cause too many people wanted your head :D and now is the same but you can't move to 20 hahaha

I'm in queue too
404 not found

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 8:00pm

sorry tinus no money for gifts, but I think your friends don't want me in tallars lol
404 not found

Monday, August 20th 2018, 3:58am

you moved to 19 'cause too many people wanted your head :D and now is the same but you can't move to 20 hahaha

I'm in queue too

That is an assumption. Anyone is free to think what they want. :)

Level 15 is for a lot of people just a temporary level. I've been in months at lv 15 and I couldn't do anything meaningful because there weren't enough players.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 7:37pm

As said, it was active until a large number of players leveled up a few months ago. I really don't want to go to 16 yet, not remotely ready, but it simply won't be possible to get the valor I was originally targeting before going to 16 due to the inactivity, so I don't think I'll be stalling it much longer. Only about 10% experience to go.
But yes, being level 15 during Sheara's challenges has limited me to accomplishing only 28 of 36, and only 2 more that are in any way realistically possible.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 5:59pm

I believe lv 15 have agains issues to not queqe again? Even with interserver :)

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 4:15pm

I believe lv 15 have agains issues to not queqe again? Even with interserver :)

Yes - I was queued for about 7 hours on Friday (and staying that way caused me to miss 2 chaotics since I forgot I was queued until the last second, and missed both by 1-2 seconds). The queue peaked at 5 people.