You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:32pm

Gaming

We probably had smth like this already once already but if so its older than shylark by now so might aswell ask in a new thread :bllll:

Any of y'all have other online/single player games youve been interested in lately?

I've been pretty excited about Rainbow Six lately especially cause they reveal the new Operators soon~

Also on and off on Overwatch, League, For Honor, Warframe and Ironsights!

I think its kinda sad how devided the community can be into their clans only sometimes peeking out to trashpost forum like me while we rarely get the chance to get to know the others so I'm pretty curious what you guys do outside of wod

Also not sure if its against the rules(dont think it is) opt share your steam/uplay!

(this is gonna be a wasteland post and im gonna be very sad...)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 10:24pm

PSA: Everyone grab a free copy of For Honor off of Steam (standard edition, of course) while it's still free.

Been playing League since 2012, was platinum for years, even got to Diamond V series, then went down, so i just left after few years... until a few months ago, now i'm playing again.

Other than that, I've played Metro Series, finished them multiple times and I LOVE IT. Both Metro 2033 and Last Light are awesome, the adrenaline rush, the fear, the action, everything about those games are great.

Hearts of Iron 4, it's just my favourite, it's a map-based game focused on WW2, recently I did a world domination with Germany, feels good lol.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is what I used to play for a long time, now I just took a break.

Left 4 Dead 2, still playing that meme filled game (PIILLLLSS HEEEEERE!).

Sleeping Dogs is one of the best games i've played.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas, still my favourite RPGs. Wish i had a good enough PC to play F4 and F76 (guess country roads won't be taking me home anytime soon).

Dishonored, I loved being a silent assassin as Corvo.

Finally: Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, it's just great, words won't be enough to describe.

Honorable Mentions: Batman: Arkham series, Call of Duty series, Command And Conquer: Red Alert 2 and 3, Crysis, Crysis 2, Darksiders, Don't Starve (Together), Far Cry 3, Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us (I still play the mobile game and manage to stay in top 1%, pretty neat if you ask me :P), Max Payne 2 and 3, Saints Row series (boy, do i love SR 4 and Gat out of Hell), Serious Sam series.

Yup, this was just the right forum thread for me, thank you so much Blood-Slayer.

Btw if you wanna know my steam id, you can always hit me up in private.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 9:38am

Played a lot of Smite, WOW, CF(crossfire), a bit of CS:GO.
But since i got a individual pc only like 3 years ago, and my pc is kinda not that good for good games, i avoided those which required a lot of ram, a lot of graphics etc. of COD series just tried MWII, then recently got a better phone, so i played a lot on my phone on various google play games, tried letterlay almost everything, from random 2-bit game to 3d high graphics games etc.
But i can say that this game, specially many people here are what takes me back(mostly for the people, not for the game itself :lol: )
Now, since im a bit busy studying uni, im just playing WOD, passively, sometimes participate in pvp, usually fishing around.
When got free time in real i just sit down and fish when watching videolessons on youtube, rarely play smite, lol or CF j4f.
Feel kinda old inside :lol: (especially when your pc have 4 years old and cannot even run lol on lowest resolution sometimes :lol: when there are more than 3 ults comming in, usually my game just lag until the ult flashing effects ends :beaten: )
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:14am

baldur's gate, old school rpg

and I have been playing the elder scroll 5 for years. this game give me another world.

and a lot the other games, most of them are single player rpg. fallout series , planescape torment , dragon age, witcher series, mass effect, etc.

I'm also interested in survivl game like ' don't starve' or ' long dark night' ' euro truck simulator 2'

some avg and india game , 'the building of issac', tome4, tomb raider,life is strange.

another mmorpg i played for months and the reason i'm afk. DFO dungeon fighter online.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 2:37pm

On Russian server guards don't let players talk about other games in main chat or forum... I had seen one beginner player talking to someone about an other game, and a guard told him something like "It's not tolerated to talk about other games here!", and the guy answer "Fork you, and fork this game then, and I can't talk about what I want!" :lol:

But here we can talk about anything, right? Can we? .well: :embarressed:

I could suggest other games :smile:

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 4:11pm

It's not really about advertising people to go to other MMO's, I think COM administration understands that people usually dont just exclusively play 1 single game... So yeah, unless someone gets offended im pretty sure you wont get spanked FoxFace :yes:

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 6:39pm

That's good, I feel in safety now :smile: :beer: :dance:

I play a few games, but none of these I play actively, because I try to be not very addicted to games.

And so I play:

This game :)
Neverwinter
Contest of champions (on tablet)
Dragon Nest

Neverwinter is very intersting MMORPG, with many races, classes and subclasses, but it has limited PvP, which is only in two locations and something like BF... but drop rate is better than here )))

Comtest of champions - is like Mortal combat, where you fought 1 vs 1 at a time, just like we do here too by the way.

Dragon nest is kind of anime MMORPG, dungeons are specific, bosses have special attack systems that can kill you if you don't do some certain steps (like hide behind a stone, wait, then attck, then run aside, then attack again etc.).

I doubt I described these games good enough, but I did my best :wink:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, August 27th 2018, 12:48pm

On Russian server guards don't let players talk about other games in main chat or forum
If it was the case, then the thread would already have been deleted. :)

It's perfectly fine to talk about other games, especially in the off-topic section. As long as there are no advertisements.

P.S. Witcher series one love <3
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, August 27th 2018, 1:47pm

Witcher 3 was probably hands down one of my favorite single player experiences ever and the blood and wine expansion was so beautiful!
I probably should try getting into the older ones but they didnt really age that well with their convoluted systems and mechanics, and NeverWinterNights was of course a childhood classic if also pretty old now, together with Diablo 1/2 they used to be my goto games after school

Monday, August 27th 2018, 7:38pm

When I went to school I had no internet access, so I couldn't play online games at all... but now I can :)