You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 8:40pm

19 vs 12 level -I want justice, I want fairness

look to here:http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…21&server_id=10

when come a new game rules. We happned this time for we free the big enemies. But why him Attack me?
I am 12 level and he 19 level. where is justice? what is own crime? We crime have our level 12? maybe....
I want justice, I want fairness..! :truce:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 8:53pm

right i agree

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 9:01pm

right i agree

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 9:01pm

something wrong restore necessary

when come a new game rules. We happned this time for we free the big enemies. But why him Attack me?
I am 12 level and he 19 level. where is justice? what is own crime? We crime have our level 12? maybe....

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 9:06pm

What's that? Is it hypocrisy I'm smelling? When level 19 humans come and attack mags nobody bats an eye, but when magmars do the same, you guys come here to cry?

Learn to deal with it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 9:36pm

I agree to you.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 9:54pm

Justice for pkhadd bears, lvl 12 vs lvl 5 :cry: :cry:

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 11:47pm

I want to be free to attack also lv 10- :cry:
404 not found

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 2:53am

When nightblue3 or mighty_warlord come to mag land you gonna tell them to stop too? Needs to be fair both ways,

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 5:52am

Decrypt: its in 5 levels, you can murder any lvl10 you want man lol Now come on over here for once, I get tired of going to magland and just being ganged up on by lvl17+ w/lvl15 and lower joining to try to steal my scalp so they can claim they killed me 1 to 1 lol
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 5:53am

Man... stop... you look like a fool this way. Accept it, take exe pot, go kill magmars, game isnt all about "hunting"... there is not badge for Master Mob Hunter
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 5:59am

Learn to deal with it.
You might want to screenshot this, cause its rarely ever and i mean EVER going to happen... Wait for it...

I agree with Cahal on this one lol

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 11:00pm

LOL, you are funny. I remember when you first got to 15, you came over here 5 times in a row, I killed you 4 of them solo, and I was still L14. You are so full of yourself.

Decrypt: its in 5 levels, you can murder any lvl10 you want man lol Now come on over here for once, I get tired of going to magland and just being ganged up on by lvl17+ w/lvl15 and lower joining to try to steal my scalp so they can claim they killed me 1 to 1 lol
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 11:58pm

LOL, you are funny. I remember when you first got to 15, you came over here 5 times in a row, I killed you 4 of them solo, and I was still L14. You are so full of yourself.
Magra, I'm glad you find it a highlight of your game that you were able to occasionally scalp me in a fight. Yes there were others with you but hey, I wont ruin it for you, that memory of getting me is near and dear to your heart.

As for the record of who's gotten me during my raids, i'd have to give that to Venomstang, you dont see him brag out it even though though 4 levels above me now. But hey, atleast your not Militant (dont get me started on this wannabe lol) Even a squirrel gets a nut occasionally in its travels. Enjoy it :)

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, August 27th 2018, 12:47am

No need cry we do that too to mag bro ^^

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 4:20pm

What's that? Is it hypocrisy I'm smelling? When level 19 humans come and attack mags nobody bats an eye, but when magmars do the same, you guys come here to cry?

Learn to deal with it.

Hypocrisy is when you say someone should or shouldn't do something when you yourself do the opposite and think it's okay. So you're misusing the word here. It's not hypocrisy for a level 12 human to complain about something a level 19 does just because when a level 19 human does it YOU don't complain. That merely says you're more accepting of the situation.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 8:55pm

Learn to deal with it.

Hypocrisy is when you say someone should or shouldn't do something when you yourself do the opposite and think it's okay. So you're misusing the word here. It's not hypocrisy for a level 12 human to complain about something a level 19 does just because when a level 19 human does it YOU don't complain. That merely says you're more accepting of the situation.
Your post made my eyes bleed, i don't even know where to start.

If i tell someone to do action X and i myself do action Y which is the opposite of action X, then it means what i did was totally ok because it's THE OPPOSITE of action X, not the action X itself, not the action i'm telling them not to do. Did you seriously go to google and type "what is hypocrisy" and then open this site but couldn't grasp what it said? You didn't understand it completely. Go study harder.

Now, since you lack the ability to understand what hypocrisy and what its connection to this case is, here is me explaining to you in caveman language:

Human high level come magmar land
human high level kill little magmar
humans no complain, humans no care when magmars complain
magmar high level go human land
magmar high level kill little human
humans yes complain, humans yes want "justice"
this be hypocressay
humans not believe justice of high level attack low level
humans want high level punish because high level magmar attack little human
cahal smash!

"Oh but kahel yor wrong my diGGa, just bekos sumwon doezn't komplen doezon't meen they not care" you're going to say, well, it's obvious they know how to use forums, they could just come and say "yeah man it should stop" but wooaaah, who would spend 10 seconds from their life to come and support others on that while they could just come here as soon as they get kicked in the head and talk about justice and all that ssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiilemon amirite? Get out of here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 9:00pm

Holy lemonade, that post burned my brain so bad that i messed it up, here's the edit:

if i tell them to not do x and i do y, it's ok, because y is negative x which means "don't do x=do y"

anyways you can figure out what i meant, i'm too tired to try and explain lol.

Monday, September 10th 2018, 6:15am

Holy lemonade, that post burned my brain so bad that i messed it up, here's the edit:

if i tell them to not do x and i do y, it's ok, because y is negative x which means "don't do x=do y"

anyways you can figure out what i meant, i'm too tired to try and explain lol.

I'm not bothering to read that, because we're talking English, not math :lol:

Monday, September 10th 2018, 6:21am

Anyway, if Perfect Decision there were to make a habit of hunting level 5 players, but complained when level 19s come hunting him, then THAT is hypocrisy. If, however, he doesn't hunt the level 5 players, and complains when level 19 mags hunt him, but doesn't complain about level 19 humans hunting level 12 magmars since he has no involvement with that, it's not hypocrisy - it doesn't fit the definition of the word. Since you devolved into personal insults and convoluted discussion intended only to confuse and obfuscate, I'll presume you don't have a real argument to the contrary...especially since there isn't one. The word has a specific meaning and your usage wasn't it.

Isn't discussing syntax such great fun? :smile: