You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:24pm

why him Attack me?

Really, why? Maybe because level 10 from your clan attacked me when I was level 4?

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 5:42pm

This is a war game!!!

War of Dragons not Hugs of Dragons!!!
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 11:12am

But but but....title says War of Dragons = Dragons fighting each other....not us magmars and humans :D

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 6:52pm

look closer and you'll see only hugging people and dragons on the top forum image
404 not found

Friday, September 21st 2018, 8:02pm

Love it when people asks their clannies to comment their thread so it would be seen or sth, this is not facebook friend, and also yeah learn to deal with it I got attacked by level 19 ppl in neutral land and also mages from your clan. If I ain't crying here you also shouldn't because rules are rules and you and your "i agree" friends aren't the right people to change them.
There's biology in everything, even when you're feeling spiritual.

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 1:49am

i kinda miss being hunted by mages. it made the game more exciting. oh well ill lvl up eventually.