You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 8:48am

elt cube recipe

as celebration punch is mostly usless to boe who use black dragon, can we please get a elt cube conversion recipe to change punch into dragon elixir

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 3:57pm

How bout no!! :bye:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 4:55pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 5:58pm

Deathwish +1

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 11:14pm

DW +1

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:03pm

Now imagine getting 200 punches as a reward from jester event and turning all into DE

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:25pm

Some of the punches are offered free from different events/games/other rewards, etc.

I see here an opportunity to sell the DEs and get a well not deserved amount of gold.

You could use them when u dont have a black dragon or u can save them for December and combine punch+mead and get a free Black Dragon. Punches are easy to reset and dont really have to worry about them expire.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 5:25pm

make the de none trans same as the punch, no money to be made problem solved, it could also have a cost to make, such as 1 of the resources needed to make de

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 8:17pm

make the de none trans same as the punch, no money to be made problem solved, it could also have a cost to make, such as 1 of the resources needed to make de

+1
Espacially considering that geologists consciencelessly sell eldoril for 3g while gambier and habus is sold for 50s for some reason.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 8:50pm

You could put the idea in the feedback&ideas section.

In my personal oppinion its a -1 tho....

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 10:46pm

You could put the idea in the feedback&ideas section.

In my personal oppinion its a -1 tho....

Well, I see your point because you're geo, but what I said is about magmars only actually. No idea about prices for rare resources on pinky market.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 5:04pm

-1 We already get many free stuff and you should be happy that elt cube even exist but seems like it its not enough and just say it that you dont want to spend money for them and we wont judge you :king:

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 12:54pm

innos, i can spend 75g on de in a single tallers event weekend, id like to see you do that

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:13pm

If you have so much money,then stop crying and buy them :wall:

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 3:44pm

Innos you're wrong. What DW wants is not free stuff, it's actually same stuff but it's just more useful for those who have BoE rep. Don't punch and DE give same stats? Yes they do. What aboud DE and BD? Actually same thing, BD restores little HP which is nothing if your opponent is not a noob. What matters in a fight really - is your max life level, when you and your opponent have same blessings one with more life points wins.