You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 3:13am

Sporty pots missing

hello some sports pots in my backpack have disappeared, what happened? I'm not the only one I think, thanks and good game

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 5:36am

Same, looks like they all just disappeared and they had plenty of time left on them, so they could not have expired.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 10:03am

They were supposed to be removed on the 1st of September. As a result of missing information to that subject administration has left a compensation chest at the elder.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 11:09am

To be fair, no. They were not supposed to go away, the items didn't have that note since the day one, they did not disappear at September 1st, not at 11th, they disappeared at 21st which is odd.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 9:51am

I still have some Sporty Elixirs on me.... most of them dissappeared though :cry:

Friday, September 28th 2018, 10:14pm

still missing my elixirs, but no compensation quest nor chest for that :no:

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 12:18pm

Oh yeah i kinda forgot but maybe you guys wanna read up on the Anniversary elixier description... :glance:

dont shoot the messanger...

Saturday, September 29th 2018, 8:02pm

Oh yeah i kinda forgot but maybe you guys wanna read up on the Anniversary elixier description... :glance:

dont shoot the messanger...

yes, anniversary should be dissappear on 1.oktober, not september, and sporty eliksirs are not same as anniversary, and they supposed not to dissappeard, nowhere is announcment about that .well: