You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 4:11am

rez in estate

how about adding an estate feature to allow rez. we sometimes need a safe zone when war is on.
I'll look that up...

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 8:06am

Stupid idea then ppl will exploit it :music:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 1:52pm

Good idea, i'd give it a thumbs up.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 3:46pm

I don't see what ress has to do with safe zone, if estate already is a safe zone (more or less).
But for those who's estate is too far from an obelisk - it would be really nice to be able to ress in estate, no matter if there's war or peace. Imagine you're dead and you need to take something from freezer but obelisk is too far from your estate, you ress and waste huge time to get to your estate (of course if you don't have jump amulet).

Also, if we can hunt in estate (kernels or whatever it's called) then why can't we pick resources in estate too?

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 3:47pm

marensman +1

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 7:08pm

We already have enough ppl that cry when they get loot stolen when they naked hunt
Now they could make estate for example at krofdors and just farm them [size=10] [/size]:thumbdown:[size=10] [/size]

Monday, October 15th 2018, 2:00am

We already have enough ppl that cry when they get loot stolen when they naked hunt
Now they could make estate for example at krofdors and just farm them :thumbdown:

-1 just because there are many idiots in game?!? And who's hunting naked at level 11+??? Better think then say!!!

Monday, October 15th 2018, 1:55pm

Where did i say anything about 11lvl dumb,learn to read before you answer to other ppl comments :wall:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 22nd 2018, 10:52am)

Monday, October 15th 2018, 3:22pm

Where did i say anything about 11lvl dumbass,learn to read before you answer to other ppl comments :wall:

Then what naked hunt has to do with krofdors? I don't get you, what you said makes no sense!

Monday, October 15th 2018, 3:40pm

anyone with lvl 10 jakaral can naked hunt kroffdors because kroffdors block when they cast one of their spells

Monday, October 15th 2018, 3:58pm

Fox Face

It was just example what you could do
After you are 9lvl that means you can use 13lvl mount so if you have prize mount you could kill even higher level monsters

i dont care much if ppl naked hunt but if you could do that even in 9/10lvl it would make game slower and ppl would level up even after longer time! :xmasparty:

Monday, October 15th 2018, 8:44pm

Innos, let's then not have anything good for normal players because there are ones that do what you said.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 6:17pm

Define me what do you mean with normal player!!!

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 8:03pm

Define me what do you mean with normal player!!!

Normal players - are ones that don't sit intentionally on same level saving exp to get red BoV or red BoE medal to sit in same level even longer trying to get chaos potions for red chaos medal etc. etc. to just make level 10 mount fight on their behalf. Not normal players - are ones who do all that stuff, and who level up very fast to be noobs on higher levels because they have no good valor rank and to be able to kill enemies that killed them on lower levels because they were noobs then too so were easy to kill. :lol: :teacher: :lol:

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 8:18pm

Ok got it
And basicaly you are not normal player aswell 6lvl after 6yrs :thumbsup:

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 8:31pm

I'm normal, just too lazy, and I don't play a lot because I don't like the game as much as I did in past .well:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 7:54am

dunno you seem pretty active in forums,maybe transfer that to game :ghost:

Saturday, October 20th 2018, 8:28pm

Well I can see where this could be a good idea but maybe add a Fee for using the temple in the estate...