You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 7:59pm

19:55 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: based on forum, looks like the buffs will wear out by the 2nd, time to spam red buffs
19:55 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: yeah
19:55 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i hunt with them
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: rookie, i'm picking with mine
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i think they shoul let them for all 2018
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: ______ golems won't know wht hit them
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: on Xmas event, many nice pvp
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: true
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: write u on forum about
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: your english is good, not like mine
19:57 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i remeber last year, all dicember was full pvp
19:58 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: i'm going to put this conversation

The man has a point

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:02pm

I'll call this xonorrhea, the sickness of not being able to understand there's literally nobody in the queue of battlefields in a level group or there's no chance of battlefields happening due to game limitations such as x battlefield starting at y o'clock and y o'clock only during weekdays.

Even though plumpouffe's post is enough, I'll go the extra mile and say: hey einsteins, it doesn't work like "time to make it happen with the snap of my fingers".
i think it's an issue with your level players bcs i've seen plenty arenas taking place lately...maybe try motivating your level peeps to do some BF? dsnt necessarily work but idk worth a shot at least :peace:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:03pm

19:55 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: based on forum, looks like the buffs will wear out by the 2nd, time to spam red buffs
19:55 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: yeah
19:55 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i hunt with them
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: rookie, i'm picking with mine
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i think they shoul let them for all 2018
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: ______ golems won't know wht hit them
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: on Xmas event, many nice pvp
19:56 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: true
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: write u on forum about
19:56 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: your english is good, not like mine
19:57 -MAL- » The Chicken Man: i remeber last year, all dicember was full pvp
19:58 The Chicken Man » -MAL-: i'm going to put this conversation

The man has a point
chicken man and his friend have a pretty valid argument here :embarressed:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:06pm

:woot: i'd really like to know what 'many things' are coming our way :woot:
ADMINS NEED HEADS UP PLEASE :truce:
it is just an event elixier event finish elixier finish so not wait from admins for whole year free red pots, they are doing many things to players but not wait such things from them.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:06pm

lets make 50 page forum post about life span of anniversary pots :jump:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:09pm

I DARE YOU @PureVenom :lol:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:45pm

*goes to poop with elixir of rock skin on*
Use rainbow to poop, not a buff with the word "rock" in it :clubbing:

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 11:10pm

Well it could be worse, could be pooping with an Incendiary Mix

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 12:14am

It wasn't a session worth mentioning if you don't leave blood behind.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 12:34am

It wasn't a session worth mentioning if you don't leave blood behind.

:cry: I'm shafted when it comes to blood, the festival man doesn't wanna give it to me. All because I'm a level 11, I believe a protest is in order.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 9:55am

now thread taken a turn to talk about shiit ...:lol: *popcorn*

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 12:23pm

come and get ur ass kicked at BF's :thumbsup:

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 2:22pm

Make red buffs last till Jan 1 2019! :) :teacher:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 2:46pm

Yes, motivate the players who don't have time to do battlefields because they are WORKING or are simply busy with their life on weekdays.

I'm sure that'd work.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 4:20pm

Is there anyone else who wants those elixirs to expire some time soon or is it just me?

What's the point of free numerous bless to everyone?
Valour? Pointless if everyone has them.
A boost to hunting? There are ways to make hunting easier without those bless besides finding bless is not that hard anymore.

As i see it,those bless are not ment to make us superman for the rest of the game but to make it a little bit easier for a short period of time.
The fun part doesn't come only from the fact that we get free bless but mostly from the ability to CHOOSE which of those bless we want. From the fact that you can choose to change a bit your fighting style.

I like this event but better keep it an event and not mess with the game's balance with nearly permanent bless otherwise just change our stats and absorb those bless.

lol don't do this last thing.
No...seriously don't do it :S

Friday, October 19th 2018, 4:11am

You know... after Nefe and Seq answered all your questions... here is a summary of what all i read from that point on...

Cahal: dont jail me, sithface rules apply
Plumpluffe: Cahal is a dumbo
Chicken: hey, i pick with buffs on now
JGrant: thats nothing I poop with rockskin
Fleb: ouch, thats gotta hurt BUT HEY!!! No Pain, No Gain

and all I can think of after all this is...
"Now I know who crapped rocks into the clan toilet and wrecked it..."
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 7:54am

About Cahal talking about dead bf, it seems lvl 13-14 is quite dead at pvp, specially on weekdays, so its true that if in your levels there's no bfs is a crap event other than farming.. so i think admin should add something to attract players into bfs queue, lvl 3-4 is almost dead aswell and its the most active lvl after lvl 11 in battlefields, just saying. Also at lvl 11 there's not that many battlefields, is almost only chaotics.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, October 19th 2018, 9:14am

That's a very good way of summarising stuff, here's my way of summarising what you said this whole time:
"Hey guithe look ath me i'm thith i'm very intelligenth i can provokhe peepol withouth adding anythinth to the cathe"

Either add something to this thread, or shove your head into the toilet and don't get back up until everything goes black because what you're doing right now is nothing better than that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 19th 2018, 9:43am

About Cahal talking about dead bf, it seems lvl 13-14 is quite dead at pvp, specially on weekdays, so its true that if in your levels there's no bfs is a crap event other than farming.. so i think admin should add something to attract players into bfs queue, lvl 3-4 is almost dead aswell and its the most active lvl after lvl 11 in battlefields, just saying. Also at lvl 11 there's not that many battlefields, is almost only chaotics.

Why is it always down to admin if BFs are empty? What else do you need and want to go there? You have free buffs right now and non-break. Outside the birthday event there is so many non-break events on the weekends. What on earth does it still need to make people go to BF? Being paid in diamond and gold? Admins do all to make BF attractive. If they are still empty it is purely down to players themselves. If everyone would play in a manner that all have something from it and have fun I am sure BF would be more alive. But do you think it is fun as a regular player to keep being butchered in base, not even having chances to get any point done? If you want to blame someone for empty BFs, start looking there ...
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, October 19th 2018, 11:30am

i

when you dont have the 2k trash achievement :)