You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:26pm

Whining

15:34 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.
15:55 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.
16:20 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.

Someone have to tell me if they are kidding or not .-. :bll: :bll: what is the hecky % or this?(someone can calculate? xD i really want to know the % of this event :lol: :yes: )
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:30pm

If its luck based you can even get 10 in a row but chance is very small so dont :cry: and play :woody:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:45pm

Got lost souled and had nothing to do, so whined a bit j4f :lol: :bllll:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:55pm

:thumbdown:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:03pm

During the whole event I just got 2 silver ones, I didn't even dream about a golden one :pain:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:11pm

lol666 : Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: >>>>> you said it not me :lol:

Instead you should say....yes my friend i hope you get 10 more the same :lol: :lol:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:15pm

Now i know why you did not get coin Luck loves a winner!
sooo you are not a winner :karate:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:25pm

Those 11g's are like finding a penny for him anyway, so what does it matter

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:33pm

lol666 : Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: >>>>> you said it not me :lol:

Instead you should say....yes my friend i hope you get 10 more the same :lol: :lol:

Hey i tried my best but sometimes i still allow myself to whine for other luck xD even i did this j4f :lol: :angel:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:34pm

If im jelous then i should kill 5 of my clanmates who got the coins :lol: never got one, and never expect to get one from the event, bcs u know........ is rare :beaten: at least for me is rare :beaten:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:38pm

suprised for to me i think big luck, but 33gold for 18 lwl not big money. And I'm not stupid, I'm not cheating where everyone can see :)

But i like your post too much people see and ad for me lol

Have nice night.

This is game enjoy..!

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 11:54pm

lol66* Stop whining, men don't whine! :teacher:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:33am

suprised for to me i think big luck, but 33gold for 18 lwl not big money. And I'm not stupid, I'm not cheating where everyone can see :)

But i like your post too much people see and ad for me lol

Have nice night.

This is game enjoy..!

:beer: good night too, or good morning now? :lol: :angel:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:37am

lol66* Stop whining, men don't whine! :teacher:

hey, what is this sexual discrimination :lol:

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 4:07am

hi,

if reading that sys msg while in game adds up to our own luck

let's congrats! :bllll:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading