You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:25pm

Lottery & rare mount

Did all rare mount go to humans again? )) let's see if I'm right when winners are announced.

I'm saying this in advance not to look like I'm whining, just guessing.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:29pm

Pleaseee let this mag go to other server as he wished il even pay

you did not win so take a seat :music:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 26th 2018, 9:57pm)

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:29pm

Yes all gone to humans. I missed everything with small numbers but not more than 10. Check visa warriors for prizes fam.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:30pm

I won all the prizes hehehe kiss my butt

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:32pm

I would, but according to your avatar - your butt is covered with black mask!

Friday, October 26th 2018, 4:57pm

Only one question, why number on tickets have changes after lottery?
:beer:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 5:45pm

I would, but according to your avatar - your butt is covered with black mask!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, October 26th 2018, 6:02pm

There was an announcement in-game that the final Tickets numbering would happen at 15 game time, since there were players getting new tickets after the numbers were assigned.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Friday, October 26th 2018, 6:08pm

There was an announcement in-game that the final Tickets numbering would happen at 15 game time, since there were players getting new tickets after the numbers were assigned.

Why don't you make it like chests, letting each player have own chance to get a prize just opening a lottery ticket?

Friday, October 26th 2018, 6:21pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Friday, October 26th 2018, 6:24pm

Why don't you make it like chests, letting each player have own chance to get a prize just opening a lottery ticket?

Drop rates would be so low that no one gets the reward

Friday, October 26th 2018, 6:40pm

Drop rates would be so low that no one gets the reward

Admin can set any drop rate. Indeed. In past, 4 admin generations ago, admins increased EE drop rate and I got 30 EE in 1h rage (EE pot didn't exist yet). So admin can set any drop rate for anything.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:03pm

So instead of giving the new tickets new numbers, you just changed all of the numbers.

Sounds like a scheme

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:12pm

Don't want to spam stuff but here's my prediction:

40-50% of the rewards get distributed to people who always log in and play

rest go to 1 or 2 day characters or the ones who rarely log in, that's how it happened in the past, that's how it happened today, i see pattern here.

Once again, that's none of my business. Have it your way.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 26th 2018, 8:48pm

This post by: -Cahal- (Today, 7:03pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.
This post by: -Cahal- (Today, 7:12pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.

Stupid guy keeps posting and posting in my threads. :stupid:

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 1:18am

Stupid guy keeps thinking everything is about him, I wish i had that much ignorance, it'd be the greatest blessing of all time.

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 2:01am

This post by: -Cahal- (Today, 1:18am) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 10:43am

So instead of giving the new tickets new numbers, you just changed all of the numbers.

Sounds like a scheme
If the system allowed us to do it otherwise, we would have done it otherwise, but it was programmed to work one way and not the other.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 6:52pm

1. Lisad, how do you assign numbers for lottery tickets?
2. Why don't you open a thread on forum, let everyone /rand 1-1xxxx (whatever is the max number) 11 times a few days before the lottery draw and post these numbers in there, so everyone would have assigned own numbers and be happy?
3. Why don't you make lottery for each race separately? Having 3 mounts for 2 races you make one race unhappy every time.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 8:27am

do you think that if everyone /rand for 20,000 tickets that there would be 20,000 completely different numbers? There would be undoubtedly multiples.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: